Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Will your town/city get Syrian refugees? Have you gotten them already?

7 posts in this topic

Will your town/city get Syrian refugees? Have you gotten them already?

Posted by Ann Corcoran on September 22, 2015

Read the whole post here ; https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/will-your-towncity-get-syrian-refugees-have-you-gotten-them-already/

Here they come! Funny thing is that this photo of Syrians arriving in Europe accompanies a story about New York City Mayor De Blasio cool to resettlement in NYC! Wow! Go figure!

When I looked up the cities where they were distributed, I rechecked the numbers of Muslims vs. Christians we were resettling and the percentage is still about the same—95% since 2012 are (Sunni) Muslims and 97% in calendar year 2015 are Muslims. And, that is because we allow the United Nations to choose our refugees!

Here in my home town of 22,000 Iowa, we don't have taxis but all but one small convenience store or now owned by Muslims . And there are a few apartment buildings own now by Muslims . :angry: 

Next we will have free camel parking.

First correction (not Syrian refugees but they are from Iraq/Afghanistan).

Will your town/city get Syrian refugees? Have you gotten them already?

Here in my home town of 22,000 Iowa, we don't have taxis but all but one small convenience store or now owned by Muslims . And there are a few apartment buildings own now by Muslims . :angry: 

Next we will have free camel parking.

I worked for one of the Muslims who never paid overtime for about 4 years. Anyhow without going too much into detail now (not sure if I can yet although I won my court case but he still refuses to pay and cries crocodile tears(thanks for that word SyrianGirl <3) instead. So far he has lied to everyone and continues do do so. Hes trying to lie again and appeal on lies (he never knew about it he says although he talked to the lawyer lol). Anyhow one day justice will be served finally no doubt. Court takes way too long. I will mention that he said his only goal in this country is to cheat every single person he comes in contact with, and if he misses just one, he hasn't done his job and if that happens he wants nothing to do with the US. Well lets just hope he keeps his words and gets his crooked ass back to where he belongs after paying overtime which I was the only one to stand up for myself in the whole company. I am getting persecuted for it still by his refusal to pay but eventually justice has to be served and carried out to this snake.

Plan on making these terrorists real welcome!

Any of you folks hear of necktie parties?

Will be nice start.

:IGly6RW:

18 U.S. Mayors To Obama: We'll Take Even More Refugees

New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and 15 other cities are ready and willing to take in even more refugees than the Obama administration has proposed, mayors wrote in a letter to the president on Thursday. 

"We will welcome the Syrian families to make homes and new lives in our cities," wrote the mayors, all of whom are part of the Cities United for Immigration Action coalition. "Indeed, we are writing to say that we stand ready to work with your Administration to do much more and to urge you to increase still further the number of Syrian refugees the United States will accept for resettlement."

"This is a challenge we can meet, and the undersigned mayors stand ready to help you meet it," they wrote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mayors-letter-refugees-obama_56044aefe4b08820d91c1b86

:jmpndlms:

The letter and list of cities in the link.

Huff n Puff doesn't say how much O is paying the mayors to take them in. They ain't doin' it to be nice or just because they're liberal twats.

Huff n Puff doesn't say how much O is paying the mayors to take them in. They ain't doin' it to be nice or just because they're liberal twats.

Cover your eyes Mom.

Cause these traitors are :padllbli: each other which means taxpayers are :padllbli:!

Sorry I vented in such a coarse manner in front of a refined lady.

I just get so damn angry!

Best always.

:angry:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.