Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Hollow Earth? Huge ‘Ocean’ Discovered Inside Earth

52 posts in this topic

Hollow Earth? Huge ‘Ocean’ Discovered Inside Earth

By conspiracyclub - Sep 26, 2015

Researchers from Northwestern Univ. and the Univ. of New Mexico report evidence for potentially oceans worth of water deep beneath the U.S. Though not in the familiar liquid form—the ingredients for water are bound up in rock deep in the Earth’s mantle—the discovery may represent the planet’s largest water reservoir.

The presence of liquid water on the surface is what makes our “blue planet” habitable, and scientists have long been trying to figure out just how much water may be cycling between Earth’s surface and interior reservoirs through plate tectonics.

Read the whole post here : http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/09/26/hollow-earth-huge-ocean-discovered-inside-earth/

I have been down in many tunnels over my younger years, but
never actually into the open hollow of the earth. Very strange things
were seen.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Russians did something similar. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

Funny,it seems when science tests the bible, the bible comes out on top. City locations, what's under the soil, the actual shape of the earth, etc. I'm not saying all religion is right, far from. But the KJV is as close to an translation we can get, and it continues to prove accurate through the centuries.

1 person likes this

Russians did something similar. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

Funny,it seems when science tests the bible, the bible comes out on top. City locations, what's under the soil, the actual shape of the earth, etc. I'm not saying all religion is right, far from. But the KJV is as close to an translation we can get, and it continues to prove accurate through the centuries.

1611 kjv only

1611 kjv only

The one that immediately followed only corrected spelling and brought the language to the common folk, instead of the old enligsh, middle. All that said, no new kjv, no niv, and don't even get me started on the american standard. If you know hebrew, greek or latin, I recommend those scripts as they're closer to source than the kjv, but the kjv, the true one, is a ligit as an english speaking person can get. ^.^; imho

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
forgot a "u" in brought.

The one that immediately followed only corrected spelling and brought the language to the common folk, instead of the old enligsh, middle. All that said, no new kjv, no niv, and don't even get me started on the american standard. If you know hebrew, greek or latin, I recommend those scripts as they're closer to source than the kjv, but the kjv, the true one, is a ligit as an english speaking person can get. ^.^; imho

The 1611 version was the first translation to English.

The 1611 version was the first translation to English.

I know. But a corrected version was published not too long after. It changed not one word, but simply fixed the spelling errors. I have a vid about it, from Pastor Anderson that explains the evolution of the KJV, and how the nWo wants to twist it to get people caught in deception.

Schmandt and Jacobsen’s findings build on a discovery reported in March in Nature in which scientists discovered a piece of the mineral ringwoodite inside a diamond brought up from a depth of 400 miles by a volcano in Brazil. That tiny piece of ringwoodite—the only sample in existence from within the Earth—contained a surprising amount of water bound in solid form in the mineral.

Scientists have long speculated that water is trapped in a rocky layer of the Earth’s mantle located between the lower mantle and upper mantle, at depths between 250 miles and 410 miles.

Ok, I'm a skeptic. How do they really know that diamond was 400 miles deep? As I stated in the FE thread, the deepest anyone has gotten into the earth is 7.5 miles by a drill that the Soviets ran for 24 years. You can play around with seismic data all you want but the fact remains that a core sample from nearly 8 miles is solid proof of depth and not anywhere near 400 miles.

Why are they promoting this theory?

1 person likes this

I know. But a corrected version was published not too long after. It changed not one word, but simply fixed the spelling errors. I have a vid about it, from Pastor Anderson that explains the evolution of the KJV, and how the nWo wants to twist it to get people caught in deception.

Yes, I know there were  two others 1629 and 1769

Schmandt and Jacobsen’s findings build on a discovery reported in March in Nature in which scientists discovered a piece of the mineral ringwoodite inside a diamond brought up from a depth of 400 miles by a volcano in Brazil. That tiny piece of ringwoodite—the only sample in existence from within the Earth—contained a surprising amount of water bound in solid form in the mineral.

Scientists have long speculated that water is trapped in a rocky layer of the Earth’s mantle located between the lower mantle and upper mantle, at depths between 250 miles and 410 miles.

Ok, I'm a skeptic. How do they really know that diamond was 400 miles deep? As I stated in the FE thread, the deepest anyone has gotten into the earth is 7.5 miles by a drill that the Soviets ran for 24 years. You can play around with seismic data all you want but the fact remains that a core sample from nearly 8 miles is solid proof of depth and not anywhere near 400 miles.

Why are they promoting this theory?

I don't believe that's constant across the entire globe though, and probably not really that deep in the first place. 

They claim a ship could sail right into the earth opening and they wouldn't
even realize it at first. They also claim there is an internal sun within the
earth, but... not sure.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.