Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Putin Controlled by Zionist Jews? Here might/prob give you the answer.

11 posts in this topic

I remember this when it was posted years back, but it didn't jog my memory because I didn't know what to look for. Anyhow, I came across it again. I know I have spent a long time talking to (now 3 contacts in/from Ukraine), and some from Russia which all totally ignored the question every time I would ask about Putin and a possible NWO connection.

there is not the slightest justification for Putin to sign this bill into law which criminalizes speaking the truth. This law would specifically forbid any information which would expose the most important lies of the jews. Putin has outed himself. Add Putin's Russia to the other totalitarian, run-by-jews, socalled, "free countries" around the world who have criminalized free speech by making laws that will land you in prison if you dare to expose jew lies.

Putin signs law criminalizing public rehabilitation of Nazism
Source: Russia Beyond the Headlines -

---

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed into law a bill imposing criminal liability for public rehabilitation of Nazism. The law imposes a fine of up to 500,000 rubles or imprisonment for up to five years.
The relevant amendments have been made to the Russian Criminal and Criminal Proceedings Codes. The Rehabilitation of Nazism article has been added to the Criminal Code.
It reads: "Denial of the facts established by the international military tribunal for trying and punishing the main war criminals from the European nations of the Axis, approval of the crimes established by the said verdict, and the spread of knowingly false information about the Soviet activities during the Second World War, coupled with a public accusation of committing the crimes established by the said verdict, will be penalized by a fine of up to 300,000 rubles or imprisonment of up to three years." http://rbth.com/news/2014/05/05/putin_signs_law_criminalizing_public_rehabilitation_of_nazism_36416.html

prev: (older date be4 ^)

Russian parliamentarians have proposed introducing criminal liability for those who attempt to rehabilitate Nazism.

Russian MPs want the rehabilitation of Nazism to be treated as a criminal offence carrying up to three years in prison or a fine amounting to 300,000 rubles ($8,500). People found guilty of committing such crimes using their official post or the media may be sentenced to a fine of up to 500,000 rubles ($14,200) or up to five years in prison.

http://rbth.com/news/2014/01/31/penal_code_amendments_punishing_rehabilitation_of_nazism_with_fines_and_33718.html

http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=689&start=120 first came across this again while looking for info on a prev post I did of DailyStorm.

I think my work here for today is done. :-)

I need to talk to my lovely, whome I re-met y-day, after accidentally deleting her, if shes on.

However there may be a change of plans...

Just like everything else: Jews did it.

More good news, people.

BBC:

Russian investigators have exhumed the remains of the last tsar and his wife, as they re-examine their 1918 murders. etc

this new investigation is great news, in that it is going to make the whole subject of Jews slaughtering and/or manipulating Whites and taking over their governments a subject of discussion.

Putin has himself said that the Bolsheviks were Jews.

Now he is pitting Russian forces directly against Israel in Syria, the same week this announcement of a new investigation is made.

Coincidence?

http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/index.php?/topic/50418-russia-reopens-investigation-into-jewish-slaughter-of-the-romanov-family/

Everyone is controlled by Zionist Jews.
No surprise there.

But that's only if you allow them to control
you by giving them permission to do so.

Everyone is controlled by Zionist Jews.
No surprise there.

But that's only if you allow them to control
you by giving them permission to do so.

lol mate, I hear ya. The thing is they take permission, you don't give it to them. Yes you can aid them in their "permissions", but what I am saying is be vigilant. I don't know if you know about how I was being attacked daily for months, strangely when I was going to post important info (some screenshots in echelon thread). I did not give them permission to do so. Anyhow I seem to drop them finally (last one was about 4 days ago, removing tons of hacks on my pc (were tapped on every place u can emagine and most antivir/malw/troj progs never found them except spybot s&d (free) using their remove traces. However this may not even be correct as (2 days ago loading up the pc I see ): 2015-09-26 273

Did I give them permission to install hidden updates? I think not, however as you see, they tried at the time to do so (net was off). I am assuming they just put them in when internet came on as the above was there, then disappeared. However I was able to get a screenshot before this, but wasn't fast enough to isolate the process and try to find it. If/whenever I finally get a job or a way to get $ which will be enough to get a different pc, winblows is gone. It already wanted me to install 28 updates this week, with no documentation as telling me much about them. Last time I did this, I had to remove 4 of them if I remember correctly as they were basically "windows 10 items, aka spyware).

Edited by rbear
. correction

lol mate, I hear ya. The thing is they take permission, you don't give it to them. Yes you can aid them in their "permissions", but what I am saying is be vigilant. I don't know if you know about how I was being attacked daily for months, strangely when I was going to post important info (some screenshots in echelon thread). I did not give them permission to do so. Anyhow I seem to drop them finally (last one was about 4 days ago, removing tons of hacks on my pc (were tapped on every place u can emagine and most antivir/malw/troj progs never found them except spybot s&d (free) using their remove traces. However this may not even be correct as (2 days ago loading up the pc I see ): 

Did I give them permission to install hidden updates? I think not, however as you see, they tried at the time to do so (net was off). I am assuming they just put them in when internet came on as the above was there, then disappeared. However I was able to get a screenshot before this, but wasn't fast enough to isolate the process and try to find it. If/whenever I finally get a job or a way to get $ which will be enough to get a different pc, winblows is gone. It already wanted me to install 28 updates this week, with no documentation as telling me much about them. Last time I did this, I had to remove 4 of them if I remember correctly as they were basically "windows 10 items, aka spyware).

No, you didn't give them permission to install hidden updates, and probably
many other things as well, but you have given them permission to use it
against you long ago. How? At the time when they could have been stopped,
everyone was too busy with other foolish things.

I know that may sound like the most ridiculous reason ever, but it is never the
less true. They slowly nudged you into the position they wanted you to be and
just waited for you to give in slowly over time like the frog in the boiling water
syndrome. Yes, we gave them permission for everything that they do and will
do! Even the instillation of your hidden updates.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

No, you didn't give them permission to install hidden updates, and probablymany other things as well, but you have given them permission to use it
against you long ago. How? At the time when they could have been stopped,
everyone was too busy with other foolish things.

I know that may sound like the most ridiculous reason ever, but it is never the
less true. They slowly nudged you into the position they wanted you to be and
just waited for you to give in slowly over time like the frog in the boiling water
syndrome. Yes, we gave them permission for everything that they do and will
do! Even the instillation of your hidden updates.

Un declaration of universal human rights

Article 12.

• No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

Article 19.

• Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Article 30.

• Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

So you see, I didn't give them any permissions, they were violating my human rights.

Putin is anti-nazi?! That dude gets cooler by the day. Said back in 2004 that Putin was the man, and that despite the haters, he's doing one hell of a job. I don't agree with him 100% (who agrees with anyone 100%?), but atleast he has the brass balls to do what he does. *cheers* Let's go Putin! *Clap-Clap-clapclapclap*

Putin is anti-nazi?! That dude gets cooler by the day. Said back in 2004 that Putin was the man, and that despite the haters, he's doing one hell of a job. I don't agree with him 100% (who agrees with anyone 100%?), but atleast he has the brass balls to do what he does. *cheers* Let's go Putin! *Clap-Clap-clapclapclap*

I hope you mean the zionist jews are the real nazis, as they are. The nazis may have done some bad stuff, but they were formed by zionist jews. Hear http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/the-solar-storm-w-kyle-6-22-14/ , I think its in there.

I hope you mean the zionist jews are the real nazis, as they are. The nazis may have done some bad stuff, but they were formed by zionist jews. Hear http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/the-solar-storm-w-kyle-6-22-14/ , I think its in there.

l know the higher ups of the Thull Society (did I get that right? Close enough, no doubt) had many a KJ (khazar jewish) in it. That their society was built around the false beliefs of the Talmud and the Kabballa. I don't believe zionist jews to be the enemy. I know most of them, as I've said before, the grand majority, are God fearing, loving peoples who just want to live in peace and not worry about being holocausted. Hell, geneticly Pastor Anderson is a khazar jew, shows it on the movie he made questioning the holocaust. One of the harder flicks for me to set thought. I think TT put it best, "When ingraded with information for so long, to hear it is a lie is hard to swallow. Most never will."

Not proud to say it, but on this issue, I'm "most". I know what was done in the camps, I have met survivors with the tats. Was 6 million jews killed in the holocaust? I really doubt it, but a few million people were killed by the nazis for not* being the right race, gender role, etc. I know they did some of the sickest experiments in human history, and without the knowledge they gained from those experiments, our knowledge of how the human mind and body work would just now be able to catch up (caust now we can scan a brain without cuttin ya open).

That said, ofcourse russia is anti-nazi. Last time they gave em a pass, it costed the Russian people millions of their pround young fighting men. Putin won't sit back and play pussy to allow that history to repeat to his beloved mother land.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
word edit, thus the *

l know the higher ups of the Thull Society (did I get that right? Close enough, no doubt) had many a KJ (khazar jewish) in it. That their society was built around the false beliefs of the Talmud and the Kabballa. I don't believe zionist jews to be the enemy. I know most of them, as I've said before, the grand majority, are God fearing, loving peoples who just want to live in peace and not worry about being holocausted. Hell, geneticly Pastor Anderson is a khazar jew, shows it on the movie he made questioning the holocaust. One of the harder flicks for me to set thought. I think TT put it best, "When ingraded with information for so long, to hear it is a lie is hard to swallow. Most never will."

Not proud to say it, but on this issue, I'm "most". I know what was done in the camps, I have met survivors with the tats. Was 6 million jews killed in the holocaust? I really doubt it, but a few million people were killed by the nazis for not* being the right race, gender role, etc. I know they did some of the sickest experiments in human history, and without the knowledge they gained from those experiments, our knowledge of how the human mind and body work would just now be able to catch up (caust now we can scan a brain without cuttin ya open).

That said, ofcourse russia is anti-nazi. Last time they gave em a pass, it costed the Russian people millions of their pround young fighting men. Putin won't sit back and play pussy to allow that history to repeat to his beloved mother land.

I don't feel like debating most of what you have said, because many of the nazis only went to Australia/US etc during the war/after to live out their lives. There are tons of stuff that cover this. 

Also in re to bolded, the US/Russia also done the same things, even worse up into the 90's. Clinton Even said it on the tele https://youtu.be/5e39AObvWB4?t=936

Also hear this angel talking about it below.

Some now call them kikes instead of defining them as kzarians, zionist, or etdc  http://www.infostormer.com/evil-pig-demon-jew-kike-george-soros-demands-europe-accept-and-pay-for-a-million-foreign-invaders-annually/ 

https://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com/2008/06/16/obama-referred-to-jews-as-kikes/

Edited by rbear
+ aft yt vid

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.