Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

DISTURBING: US GOVERNMENT PROMOTES RACISM. TRESSY TOSSED OUT OF SCAG FOR FILMING ASKING QUESTIONS..

2 posts in this topic

Welcome to white minority USA (and surrounding countries), sponsored by Zionist/Israel/Jews.

------------------

snipets from source(see bottom for more)

'There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. The business of the Journalist is to destroy truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals for rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.' ~ John Swinton, former Chief of Staff, The New York Times, 1953

---------------

Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.” ~ Fr. John Sheehan, S.J.

The Jewish Plan for Genocide of USA
ISRAEL COHEN (1912)

“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.” Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957

----------

WHAT TALMUDICS THINK

According to the Talmud...."...When the serpent came unto Eve, he infused filthy lust in her (but) when Israel stood on Sinai, that lust was eliminated" ~ Talmud, Abodah Zarah 22b
It was hard for Satan alone to mislead the whole world, so he appointed prominent rabbis in different localities. ~ A Chasidic saying attributed to Nahman of Bratzlav, early 19th century
It is our duty to force all mankind to accept the seven Noahide laws, and if not ~ they will be killed." ~ Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg
"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." ~ Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b
"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew." ~ Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30
"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form." ~ Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855
"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal." ~ Coschen hamischpat 405
"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs." ~ Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b
"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." ~ Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b
"If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog." ~ Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b
"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died." ~ Jore dea 377, 1
"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals." ~ Talmud Sanhedrin 74b
"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile." ~ Sepher ikkarim III c 25
"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah." ~ Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5
"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands." ~ Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b
"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." ~ Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772 etc

I will post these links to go over.

Hillside719

Jew Watch (community

Approved Media http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2120&sid=238c2b91cd99cfb2d428591ef79411a0

http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=238c2b91cd99cfb2d428591ef79411a0 Media Monopoly/Censorship/Disinformation

etc lots on above tft net link but I will post some more snipets.

China: The Next Jewish Superpower

THERE IS A GROWING ALLEGATION THAT THE JEWS WHO CONTROL AND HAVE DESTROYED ALL WESTERN NATIONS TO THE POINT THAT WE ARE NOW ON THE BRINK OF FINANCIAL COLLAPSE ARE PLANNING AN HEGELIAN WAR, BOTH TO MASK THEIR CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT COLLAPSE AND TO CHANGE THE WHOLE WORLD DYNAMIC. A WORLD WAR NO LESS IN WHICH THEY WILL ENSURE THAT AMERICA AND EUROPE WILL LOSE AND CHINA AND RUSSIA WIN. THE JEWS ARE INCREASINGLY REPLICATING THEIR WESTERN OPERATIONS IN CHINA. etc http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=92&sid=8b4475fef4bc9dbf7ea7a6ec5c0c070f

Dustin D1 hour ago

I'm fully Jew aware and agree with 99% of your assessment and solutions however since I'm also fully dedicated to the truth I'm not going to accept that 100% of the Jews are bad until I see solid evidence to expose otherwise seemingly good Jews such as David Cole, Jack Bernstein, Bobby Fischer, Nathanael Kapner, and Neturei Karta Rabbis such as Rabbi Joseph Antebi to name a few. You say Kapner is a proven liar, I'm open to that idea but I'd like to see the evidence myself, maybe you can make a video about that. Of course any of those people I mentioned can easily be shills or gate keepers and I always keep that idea in the back of my mind but until I can find major discrepancies, concealment of the truth, or outright lies I can't pass a guilty verdict.

I used to think Noam Chomsky and Norman Finkelstein were good honest Jews until I saw what they said about 9/11, but until such evidence emerges to expose others I'm not going to condemn someone for speaking the truth, a much needed and extremely valuable truth at that.

Cole and Kapner have been exposed. Unfortunately, my old website was taken down, and all of the evidence was there. Yes, I could make a new video or whatnot, but without the screenshots (in the case of Kapner) and the like, there wouldn't be a point in doing it. It would be my word and that's about it. Still, all one has to do is find out for himself. Go talk to Kapner (put him on point) about the Jewish RACE (for the record, he also censored me on the topic of Kosher food) and see how far he goes and how long your comments last. 

Fischer was a good/honest Jew. I've never heard any BS from him. He is THE one and only "good Jew" in my book, and I've made that known. Bernstein told some solid truths too, just not on Fischer's level. But still, the list is extremely short. So let's say we didn't go so far as to say "100%" and just called it 99.9%, what point is there in focusing on such a tiny and insignificant minority? With all the shit Jews are doing to us, and with so many of them being in on it, I don't know why anyone would focus on the rarest of all things in the universe: the "good" Jew.

Not directed AT you, so don't take it personal, but I am going to elaborate on this point, based off your comment:

Whenever Jews or non-Whites generalize about Whites, I never hear any disclaimers from them about the "good Whites", even when the "bad" Whites they speak of are the exception, not the rule. Yet whenever Whites speak about Jews or non-Whites, they (I will no longer say "we" in that regard) stumble all over themselves trying to make sure everyone knows about the rare "good" Jew or "decent" Black, etc. So much in fact that the "good" Jews become the focus, and all that they are doing to us as a collective is almost forgotten. 

The Jewish race is committing genocide against the White race. We don't have much time remaining before it's too late. If a few "good" Jews are condemned based on the actions of 99.9% of their fellow Jews, then they have only themselves to blame. Why should we spend our time going on the hunt for these "good" Jews? After all they have done, why would we trust any of them with anything? Why would we expect them to tell the entire truth when so many of them have been proven to be partial "truth" speaking gatekeepers? 

I wouldn't trust a wild snake, spider, tiger, or crocodile not to bite me, and at this point (with my level of awareness) I'd be a damned fool to trust a Jew. Sure, I might run into a rare animal in the jungle that is an exception to its species norm, capable of overcoming its biological drives and instincts to bite, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. Would you? Just as I wouldn't be foolish enough at this point to trust a Jew. Why would I? Why do we need to? For what purpose? To what end? 

By focusing on these extremely rare "good" Jews, it gives the impression that Jews are all capable of being "good" and/or rehabilitated, when all we should be looking to do (at this point, with 109 painful and bloody lessons learned) is to expel them. ALL of them, not just the "bad" ones. As I promise you, the closer we get to a mass awakening, the more "good" Jews you will find coming out of the woodwork to put on the "good" Jew act. 

Yeah, so like I said: "Every-Last-One". I didn't come to that conclusion right away, but with time you will understand why I eventually did. My quest to find the good Jew was a foolish one indeed. Live and learn.

http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1056&sid=8b4475fef4bc9dbf7ea7a6ec5c0c070f

n2g4n 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.