Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

POPE’S ENCOUNTER WITH GIRL DELIVERING PRO-INVASION MESSAGE WAS A STUNT PLANNED FOR A YEAR

12 posts in this topic

etc

scripted by members of a coalition of Los Angeles-based immigration rights groups. For nearly a year the group had been preparing the young girl from suburban Los Angeles to make a dash for the popemobile to deliver a message about the plight of immigrant parents living in the country illegally.

They had even pulled off a similar public-relations coup a year ago in Rome with a 10-year-old girl meeting the pope.

“We planned to do this from the moment we learned he was coming to the States,” Juan Jose Gutierrez of the Full Rights for Immigrants Coalition told The Associated Press. “We have been working for a while now trying to sensitize the American public that dealing with immigration is not just dealing with the people who came in without proper documents but that we also have … countless children whose parents are undocumented.”  http://www.infostormer.com/popes-encounter-with-girl-delivering-pro-invasion-message-was-a-stunt-planned-for-a-year/

1 person likes this

Full Rights for Immigrants Coalition

Seems to be a made up name that is only mentioned in regards to this story. I couldn't find their website or source of funding.

Seems to be a made up name that is only mentioned in regards to this story. I couldn't find their website or source of funding. (quote thing won't skip lines, so I'll re here) How hard did you look? I took about 10 seconds and came up with this and tons of more. 

May 01, 2010 MAY 1 IN LOS ANGELES HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MARCH FOR FULL RIGHTS FOR IMMIGRANTS 350,00 People Hit the Streets--Demand Equality, Not Racism! Hundreds of thousands marched on May 1, 2010, Los Angeles Photo: Associated Press "Our struggle will not end until we win full legalization," said Juan Jose Gutierrez, leader of the Full Rights for Immigrants Coalition at a massive and historic march of over 350,000 people on May Day in Los Angeles. http://www.answercoalition.org/10_05_02_may_1350000_march_in_ etc...

Video of Gutierrez disrespecting the U.S. flag and National Anthem then saluting Mexico here. Pictures herehttp://24ahead.com/s/juan-jose-gutierrez

Edited by rbear
+ ll

Now that they've publicly admitted they they told her to break through the security fence why haven't they been arrested for child endangerment?
It really bothers me when people use children to push their personal agenda. They obviously don't care about the welfare of their daughter.
They only care about themselves. These are not the kind of people I want living next door. They should be jailed and then deported!

I entered the exact name of the org. into startpage search and all I got on the first page were links to the pope story and the Los Angeles immigration coalition. I thought startpage was a google shell but maybe not. I didn't count the seconds :biggrin:

Thanks for digging it up.

I entered the exact name of the org. into startpage search and all I got on the first page were links to the pope story and the Los Angeles immigration coalition. I thought startpage was a google shell but maybe not. I didn't count the seconds :biggrin:

Anytime, and your welcome. I sometimes use startpage, but find myself using ddg more often then ixquick. I had the startpage addon installed numerous times, and after scanning the pc, it came back as malicious each time with spybot search and destroy, which led me to not use it as main search atm is set to ddg.

etc

scripted by members of a coalition of Los Angeles-based immigration rights groups. For nearly a year the group had been preparing the young girl from suburban Los Angeles to make a dash for the popemobile to deliver a message about the plight of immigrant parents living in the country illegally.

They had even pulled off a similar public-relations coup a year ago in Rome with a 10-year-old girl meeting the pope.

“We planned to do this from the moment we learned he was coming to the States,” Juan Jose Gutierrez of the Full Rights for Immigrants Coalition told The Associated Press. “We have been working for a while now trying to sensitize the American public that dealing with immigration is not just dealing with the people who came in without proper documents but that we also have … countless children whose parents are undocumented.”  http://www.infostormer.com/popes-encounter-with-girl-delivering-pro-invasion-message-was-a-stunt-planned-for-a-year/

There are no coincidences in politics or major religion.

:angry:

Seems to be a made up name that is only mentioned in regards to this story. I couldn't find their website or source of funding.

One will pop up.

If enough searches are done.

Cover stories important Mom.

Just as some names are wiped from net.

There one instant gone the next.

Forever.

I saw this during one refresh.

A refresh!

You are a truth seeker right Mom.

Proud to know ya.

:a9jDaFH:

Now that they've publicly admitted they they told her to break through the security fence why haven't they been arrested for child endangerment?
It really bothers me when people use children to push their personal agenda. They obviously don't care about the welfare of their daughter.
They only care about themselves. These are not the kind of people I want living next door. They should be jailed and then deported!

Actors will be actors Lucy.

:tkpdljin:

:37Vju9V:

Tireless Madame.

:loveu:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.