Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Millevolt

Out of TOLERANCE!

20 posts in this topic

The politicians, their financiers, and the media controllers preach to you TOLERANCE, while they allow criminals to cross our borders and kill our women and children, they preach TOLERANCE while drug cartels take over parts of Arizona, where even the authorities won't go. They preach TOLERANCE while atheists, gay and lesbian groups ban our religious freedom across the nation, unless of course, you are MUSLIM. They preach TOLERANCE while RADICAL elements of the Black Lives Matter group advocate directly killing white people just because of their skin color.They preach TOLERANCE while feminists want you arrested for "manspreading", Now they want to preach TOLERANCE while they bring hundreds of thousands of TERRORISTS into the country disguised as refugees, while they run to their guarded COMPOUNDS at night and sleep with armed security.

In this country, if while committing a crime, you cause the death of another person, intentional or not, you can be charged with MURDER! The above named entities are committing GENOCIDE of innocent AMERICANS every day by their policy actions.

Perhaps Louis Farrakhan was correct when he stated "We must rise up, and KILL those who kill US!"

Political elite, their financiers, and media controllers...YOU are killing us, YOU do so willingly, Lets see how TOLERANT you are of THIS message!

Edited by Millevolt
Clarification
1 person likes this

The politicians, their financiers, and the media controllers preach to you TOLERANCE, while they allow criminals to cross our borders and kill our women and children, they preach TOLERANCE while drug cartels take over parts of Arizona, where even the authorities won't go. They preach TOLERANCE while atheists, gay and lesbian groups ban our religious freedom across the nation, unless of course, you are MUSLIM. They preach TOLERANCE while RADICAL elements of the Black Lives Matter group advocate directly killing white people just because of their skin color.They preach TOLERANCE while feminists want you arrested for "manspreading", Now they want to preach TOLERANCE while they bring hundreds of thousands of TERRORISTS into the country disguised as refugees, while they run to their guarded COMPOUNDS at night and sleep with armed security.

In this country, if while committing a crime, you cause the death of another person, intentional or not, you can be charged with MURDER! The above named entities are committing GENOCIDE of innocent AMERICANS every day by their policy actions.

Perhaps Louis Farrakhan was correct when he stated "We must rise up, and KILL those who kill US!"

Political elite, their financiers, and media controllers...YOU are killing us, YOU do so willingly, Lets see how TOLERANT you are of THIS message!

ANYONE at ANY TIME has full right to copy and use this statement ANYWHERE you see fit! Just USE it!

Whats your definition of the word Mille?

Mine is about allowing others to behave in a way they want without impinging on your rights...?  You may do your thing.  I may do mine.  We can talk about your issues...wanna talk?

Tolerance suggests an unequal exchange. If I am to endure, suffer pain and hardship (according to the dictionary) what do I get in return? What I am seeing today is the more tolerant I am, the more is asked of me. The onus should be placed squarely on the one acting outside the agreed-upon rules. These antagonists seek to destroy or change the rules to their own benefit.

George Bailey gives us a lesson in tolerance in the film It's a Wonderful Life.

Rome fell when it brought in non-Romans. I don't know where happy goofuses get the idea that the US is the place where all the world's losers can come and everyone will find a good job and the good life. If young men can't fix their own countries' problems, then who will? The schmucks who are left behind? 

It's all part of the plan, Agenda 21, to destroy the US and the white race all over the world. Once that's done, easy pickins' for the NWO. Next stop: prison planet. 

1 person likes this

Rome fell when it brought in non-Romans. I don't know where happy goofuses get the idea that the US is the place where all the world's losers can come and everyone will find a good job and the good life. If young men can't fix their own countries' problems, then who will? The schmucks who are left behind? 

It's all part of the plan, Agenda 21, to destroy the US and the white race all over the world. Once that's done, easy pickins' for the NWO. Next stop: prison planet. 

I blame Emma Lazarus' little sonnet, "The New Colossus". You might recognise this little bit of it, "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,..."

However, back when that was written, there were no government issued social aid benefit programs. If the immigrants of that era failed to make a success of their lives, they flat out died in the streets or out in the wilderness. 

Tolerance is the PC word for shut up and take it.
This is genocide and I don't see how anyone can view it any other way.
Why are we allowing it to happen? How can we stop it?

2 people like this

I blame Emma Lazarus' little sonnet, "The New Colossus". You might recognise this little bit of it, "Give me your tired, your poor,

However, back when that was written, there were no government issued social aid benefit programs. If the immigrants of that era failed to make a success of their lives, they flat out died in the streets or out in the wilderness. 

:IGly6RW: They came to America with little or nothing and worked their way to success. Somewhere along the way we became obsessed with saving every life but it comes with a hefty price tag....not just in terms of money but in terms of energy as well. Fear of death is a strong emotion shared by the masses and infects consciousness.

1 person likes this

God save you!

:P16MI8q:

ANYONE at ANY TIME has full right to copy and use this statement ANYWHERE you see fit! Just USE it!

I have/will.

Thank you.

:yourock:

We didn't need social proggies at the time. People coming here were willing to work, and had a hard on for the american dream. I believe that line, give me your tired poor etc, I really do. It's what makes our nation, the United States, the finest on the earth. I know people take advantage, and in this modern era that percent is way too high. But I've said it before, and I'll never stop that preach, if even one outta 10 is ligit, and in need, then it's worth it. Always will be. 

1 person likes this

... even one outta 10 is ligit, and in need, then it's worth it. - Last

:angry:

I violently disagree with you on this!

Terrorists palmed off as refugees and immigrants are nothing more than hostile invaders!

They need to be shot on sight!

Period!

:vFpL81r:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.