Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NemoGravitus

Ive seen other dimensions

24 posts in this topic

There is a place in between awake and asleep where you can break into higher realms...Ive seen higher beings...sounds crazy but I met an elf.....elves are real yo, anyone had simmilar experiences?

Edited by NemoGravitus
1 person likes this

Yes, in 4D, we become what we really are, in 5D, we perfect ourselfs, but are still broken into the two sexes.

In 6D, we are ascended masters, complete balls of light.

There is a physicality in every dimension.

Humans have been to the 11th dimension, and are now working our way back up.

Even those who have been to the 12th dimension don't know who the ultimate God is.

Jesus got to be Jesus because he was the first human to make it to the 4th dimension on his own.

That was at least 100 thousand years before he was known as Jesus.

Yes, in 4D, we become what we really are, in 5D, we perfect ourselfs, but are still broken into the two sexes.

In 6D, we are ascended masters, complete balls of light.

There is a physicality in every dimension.

Humans have been to the 11th dimension, and are now working our way back up.

Even those who have been to the 12th dimension don't know who the ultimate God is.

Jesus got to be Jesus because he was the first human to make it to the 4th dimension on his own.

That was at least 100 thousand years before he was known as Jesus.

so your saying the higher realms have physical aspects...can I go ahead and die already and play fallout 4 in the next dimension?

Edited by NemoGravitus

No, the proofs of 4D are, teleportation, levitation, invisibility, telepathy, time travel, dimension travel, and a few others, I've had experience with all of therse, but, I can't turn them on an off, like a faucet

No, the proofs of 4D are, teleportation, levitation, invisibility, telepathy, time travel, dimension travel, and a few others, I've had experience with all of therse, but, I can't turn them on an off, like a faucet

none of that really interests me...sounds like the higher realms is nothing but a bunch of floating around

sleep is a place where consciousness gets to play - and sometime relay the information

Ah the place of suspension...

sleep is a place where consciousness gets to play - and sometime relay the information

Ah the place of suspension...

sleep is funny for me....Im narcoleptic so I often wake in a state in between worlds...but when I do dream it is almost always the same people in my dreams and its like they are intelligent and they know I am dreaming and they are there to supervise my dream world....

I believe dreaming takes place in a real realm of existence....i just have trouble grasping that there is a  spirit world and  dream world....makes me wonder if you can visit the dream world in the spiritual afterlife

Keep this thread up, please. It's so interesting, esp. the comments RT made about the 12th dimension.

Are your experiences from the use of DMT, or are they natural?
Are you on something else when you have this experience?
DMT is released every evening while we sleep causing our
dreams, but which most of we do not remember. Our sleep
state is actually where we are more in tune to our true realities
and desires. We are much more aware when in sleep state, but
because our experiences are so profound, we have a check
valve which limits what we can and will remember. The dream
state is a partial crossover into the spiritual dimensions.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.