Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

Reasons why I'm glad to not be married to an American

20 posts in this topic

Reasons why I'm so glad to never have been married to an American woman.

There are much too many fuckbags out there, with fucked up families, don't know what a real family life is, and therefore can never generate one or be part of one, and who don't know what love is... and so therefore can't love anybody.

Too many people are walking around like that.

They're married to a set condition, a set circumstance, and set rules... and not to a living person who is a member of the world...  that's stupid...  but what's what a lot of assholes who can't love a PERSON, are really married to.. because they can't love because they don't know what it is..

Any time you go to mommy and daddy, for marital advice...   you shouldn't get married....  you're still with mommy and daddy...   they're history... you're husband or wife is here.... the parents are history... that's marriage.

Mommy and Daddy are supposed to be gone...  they're not supposed to be figures inside a marriage...  I'm your family now... You're my family now.... our kids are our family now...that's what marriage and love is.

ANYTHING short of that WILL result in divorce at some point....

I'm married to a WOMAN... not to a woman's DADDY.. you know.. I'm not a fuckin' faggot... ok..  lol   I'm also not a gigolo who's married to a woman's mommy.

People just don't get what marriage is.

That's the real issue.

People get married, and don't never had a family, and don't know what its like to share, and don't know what its like to have a real relationship, and don't know what love is.

That's why I'll never marry an American woman today, in this day and age.

people has the chance to choose what to do, to live in the way that they want to live, and to learn while they live (also to make mistakes).

I dont think that there is an exackly guide-of-life to follow and live in the CORRECT way.

People are a mix of their personality, their values, their experiences... so i think people understands LOVE and marriadge in different ways too.

Seems like for you, marriage means making a family,,,, oh really? maybe i want to marry someone i really love just to share my life with that person, and i dont have plans of creating a family... or maybe those plans will arrive... let it be... however it comes.... / having kids is a big responsability, i understand those who choose to dont have them, and they can share their love in different ways, with other family members, friends, couple..

Do you know what i dont like? those who get married and have a babies just because they "supose" to create a family, thinking that the small creature will fix their problems and will give them love....... or those who get married, just because they dont know what to do! like,.,,,, this must be next life step.... lol lol, there are many like that!!!! but as i said before, everyone has the right/chance to choose what they want, so,..... let them be... actually they are just going to live once, so, early or late they are going to have to choose their ways.

i dont know i just found rough the way u talked, like if you really have they KEY of how people should live, and the rest of the world that doesnt follow that, has no idea about how to live.

Plus i hate generalizations, like the one u did with american women, lol lol, how the fuck you can think every american woman is identical!?

1 person likes this

I don't give a fuck what the fuck you don't like.

I don't like playas.

Edited by AceMan

If you just want to share a life together casually... that's a friendship... that's  going to the rodeo together... that's talking on the telephone..  that's I see ya once every 3 months.

That's not love, that's not marriage material.

Edited by AceMan

thats what you say!

get over it man, everyone must not live according to your ideals... lol...

1 person likes this

You're right, they don't have to live according to my ideas...   this is a free country...  but they can go have their grandmas raise their kids... because I'm not their fuckin' grandma.... nor am I a stump between past and future husbands for bullshit reasons to get married.

I married my wife, not my fuckin' friend.

I go have a beer with my friend...  I married the mother of my kids, the woman who loves me.

thats what you say!

get over it man, everyone must not live according to your ideals... lol...

You're right, they don't have to live according to my ideas...   this is a free country...  but they can go have their grandmas raise their kids... because I'm not their fuckin' grandma.... nor am I a stump between past and future husbands for bullshit reasons to get married.

I go have a beer with my friend...  I married the mother of my kids, the woman who loves me.... me and the one that is my legitimate... is who  the state sees as one entity...

I'm not one entity, with somebody who thinks I'm cool in the 20-teens decade.

I go have a beer with my friend...  I married the mother of my kids, the woman who loves me.

you can get married and really love someone and dont want to have kids. whats wrong with that! that was my point...

you can get married and really love someone and dont want to have kids. whats wrong with that! that was my point...

liking somebody isn't love.

lol did i say that?!?!?!

no... what you're talking about is  "its ok to love until it runs out"  which isn't love to begin with.

as I said,  go take your 6 divorces, and your fucked up reasons for marrying them... and your inability to love,  and your history of having your siblings raised by your grand mom which taught you your marriage ideas to begin with... and shove it all straight up your ass.

That's what I'm saying,

:)

Edited by AceMan

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.