Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do CT Moderators Determine Hate Speech?

2 posts in this topic

I am new to CT.

It seems I have been penalized by warning points.

Is Moochelle Obama now a CT moderator?

I hope to touch on topics of interest but I am perplexed.

I strive to remain in good taste with all my posts.

I have not knowingly attacked anyone but I did put one member on my ignore list.

Is there a list of words which I cannot use?

If a moderator would provide one I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

SOLOMON

I believe that most people with common sense can determine what hate speech is and what isn't and don't require a list of terms. Muslime is definitely hate speech, even though you might have made up this term yourself and since you brought this out into the open on the face of the forum, I'm sure you won't mind my saying that is why you got the warnings you did and that I clearly stated to you the reason why you were warned. I don't see why you are confused. I would not call Muslime "good taste" by any stretch. I will pm you a list if you still need one or you can look it up online. Send me a pm if you really need a list.

In regards to this comment: Is Moochelle Obama now a CT moderator? That tells me that you know exactly why you were warned and your post is disingenuous at best and an attempt to insult me as an administrator. I also know you are not new to CT.  Just know that I don't become emotionally involved when I have my administrator hat on so your dig here and elsewhere on the forum doesn't get a rise out of me and it won't from any of the rest of the staff either.

As soon as Ukshep's computer is out of the shop, he will be putting in word filters for some of these words.I am locking this thread because I am not belaboring this point with you here.

Edited by Cinnamon