Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

China and Westernization

10 posts in this topic

If China wants to become westernized...

Why don't they spend 20 years and gut the crap out of china...get rid of it. break it down to the very chemical elements used to make the crap.

Contract with French construction companies and architecture firms, and have France come and rebuild everything that was broken down.

Come to the USA and the UK, and go to Harvard and Yale, and Cambridge University, and American University, learn politics, learn economics, and Civics and learn Business and Accounting... learn how to run a country..

Surrender all authority in China set up two or three, or four VALID, SANE political parties or Import Political parties, become a branch of a political party.. for guidance...

Go to London, and learn the English Language, learn English Gardening, and English history... and British History.. learn Engineering and Technology and Navy and Air force Tactics.. and learn British Food.

Go to Paris and learn the French language,  and learn how to cook French food.. and learn French art, French Fashion, and Fashion history, and Fashion Design, French gardening, French classical music, and French art history, French cultural history...

Go to Rome and learn the Italian, AND Latin language, and learn how to cook Italian food, learn Italian history, Italian fashion and art.....

Go to Switzerland, learn how to make swiss food, and learn swiss French, learn how to make a first rate swiss watch, and learn mathematics and learn swiss history.

Go to Spain and Portugal, learn how to make Spanish and Portuguese food, learn the Spanish language, Learn Spanish music.

Go to the USA and go to MIT to learn technology,

Go to Germany, learn engineering.... etc etc etc...

Go to church, learn Anglican and Catholic religious culture...

And Import everything that both their market, and their government needs... from Europe, Canada, and what they can get from the USA... until they have it down pat and understand westernization...

That would be a lot better than making cheap carbon copies with no understanding.

Edited by AceMan

So long as China plays nice and stays solid in trade as not to mess up anyone's livelyhood, I say, let em be. That said, China has a long way to go in knowing how to treat her citizens right. But coming from an American, that's about as pot calling kettle as it gets. e.e

So long as China plays nice and stays solid in trade as not to mess up anyone's livelyhood, I say, let em be. That said, China has a long way to go in knowing how to treat her citizens right. But coming from an American, that's about as pot calling kettle as it gets. e.e

And do you believe that you can go to France, do a piss poor job, and not be fired ?

Go rent an apartment in Paris, London or Rome, not pay the rent... and not be evicted ?

Go commit a robbery, anywhere... and get 30 days and $ 200 fine ?

Spend 8, 10 or 12 years telling the TEACHER how the world works, what your 14 year old opinions are.... and expect to get a diploma and graduate, and get a good job in Madrid ?

sure, right away.

Edited by AceMan

And do you believe that you can go to France, do a piss poor job, and not be fired ?

Go rent an apartment in Paris, London or Rome, not pay the rent... and not be evicted ?

Go commit a robbery, anywhere... and get 30 days and $ 200 fine ?

sure, right away.

I believe I can do a piss poor job anywhere because between my hotness and my personality, people love having me around. That said, I don't know how to slack, and often find frustation in those that do. But yes, if I wanted to, I could go to France, get a job, and do poorly at it, while getting a raise once a season.

Not on day one...now day 20 >.>

Hopefully not even that! But even when i was incarsirated for my criminal acts, it was way lesser than most would suffer, and at the end of it, it was a good lesson in how not to be such an ass. A lesson I dearly needed.

What I'm saying, Ace, is that it's not my place, nor yours, to tell a whole culture that is older than any on the planet how to act. I will state my case for better civil rights, love for all peoples, all that, but at the end of the day, I know China will always be China. While the kids enjoy our western stuff, they're just like America in the 90s with it's Aussie fad. Sure, we all enjoy the idea of copying now, but in 10 years, no one will care or even remember.

I believe I can do a piss poor job anywhere because between my hotness and my personality, people love having me around. That said, I don't know how to slack, and often find frustation in those that do. But yes, if I wanted to, I could go to France, get a job, and do poorly at it, while getting a raise once a season.

Not on day one...now day 20 >.>

Hopefully not even that! But even when i was incarsirated for my criminal acts, it was way lesser than most would suffer, and at the end of it, it was a good lesson in how not to be such an ass. A lesson I dearly needed.

What I'm saying, Ace, is that it's not my place, nor yours, to tell a whole culture that is older than any on the planet how to act. I will state my case for better civil rights, love for all peoples, all that, but at the end of the day, I know China will always be China. While the kids enjoy our western stuff, they're just like America in the 90s with it's Aussie fad. Sure, we all enjoy the idea of copying now, but in 10 years, no one will care or even remember.

That's bogus/

Here's what happens in France when you do a piss poor job, you get fired just like here in the USA.

When you do criminal acts in France, you're treated like a criminal... infact on average European criminals are treated worse by the police depending on what crimes they do and what the police's culture expects out of the criminal.

And when you don't pay the rent in Paris, or London, or Rome.. you get evicted.

And I don't give a flying fuck about how long a culture of idiocy, and beating on women and telling women how live existed, or how long they been giving transplant patients, the organs from executed criminals... 2 days, or since the Paleolothic.

But I also... haven't demanded anything from china either.

Edited by AceMan

That's bullshit.

Here's what happens in France when you do a piss poor job, you get fired just like here in the USA.

When you do criminal acts in France, you're treated like a criminal... infact on average European criminals are treated worse by the police depending on what crimes they do and what the police's culture expects out of the criminal.

And when you don't pay the rent in Paris, or London, or Rome.. you get evicted.

And I don't give a flying fuck about how long a culture of idiocy, and beating on women and telling women how live existed... 2 days, or since the Paleolothic.

I've never been fired, so I don't get the ref. o.o;

I'm white, no one punishes me like they do anyone that isn't.

I can't be evicted, property values drop the moment my hotness is removed from the hood o.o

I didn't get the last line. o.o;; In multi way. No abuse to women (though the one that sold my son would claim elsewise, she's literally the only one. All the others profess to what a gentleman I am) But the bottom line is facial symetry (sp?) pays bills. Being hot covers bases. And when you are pretty, life isn't hard. Sorry, that's as much a reality for me as your example is to you, my friend.

I've never been fired, so I don't get the ref. o.o;

I'm white, no one punishes me like they do anyone that isn't.

I can't be evicted, property values drop the moment my hotness is removed from the hood o.o

I didn't get the last line. o.o;; In multi way. No abuse to women (though the one that sold my son would claim elsewise, she's literally the only one. All the others profess to what a gentleman I am) But the bottom line is facial symetry (sp?) pays bills. Being hot covers bases. And when you are pretty, life isn't hard. Sorry, that's as much a reality for me as your example is to you, my friend.

Another line of bullshit.

if you're going to troll. shut the fuck up ! get off my fucking thread.

I'm white... and the reason why I own my own restaurant, is because I have to own my own business to make it, for reasons that are none of nobody's business on here.

And I own a Deli Restaurant... so that I can't fuck anything up, other than a sandwich.

Edited by AceMan

Red in Truth e.e

Another line of bullshit.

if you're going to troll. shut the fuck up ! get off my fucking thread.

I will leave your thread. Infact, between you and another, I think I might be done trying to wake you alumium hats up.

Red in Truth e.e

I will leave your thread. Infact, between you and another, I think I might be done trying to wake you alumium hats up.

I'm white too... and the reason why I own my own restaurant, is because I have to own my own business to make it, for reasons that are none of nobody's business on here.

And I own a Deli Restaurant... so that I can't fuck anything up, other than a sandwich.

Punished ?

I spent my whole life punished.

Edited by AceMan

Ugh, okay, first Ace didn't say anything in this box. I tried to quote and respond and it failed as bad as anything I've ever failed at. That said. I'm sorry. Ace, I jumped your shit, and was mad because I let someone else get in my head for a minute. You are right, and I believe what you say. That said, to discount my retort of personal experince as a troll made me respond in a mannor that I shouldn't of. I hope you can accept my apology.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.