Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Votes

Votes   5 members have voted

1. 1. More Green?

• Yes, double it UK! We need 10!
    • Things are fine as is, quit rocking the boat Jedi.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

I know more votes means those evil shills, but let's just take a poll and if we agree to double, double, and if not, no hard feelings.

Ok by me. But I think if a Red is given it should be explained why it was given. 

Yes I do realize this is impossible. It's just one of my perfect world delusions. In my school days we didn't have multiple choice tests. We had to answer the questions essay style in our own words in detail who, what, where and why.

that would stifle the trolls IMO.

or call it ten votes with greens counting as one and reds counting as two?

Edited by Radio
addition

I said earlier i would address this eventually :D just waiting on something first. As the rep system will be getting an update! and that will factor in a lot with daily allowed rep.

Ok by me. But I think if a Red is given it should be explained why it was given. 

Yes I do realize this is impossible. It's just one of my perfect world delusions. In my school days we didn't have multiple choice tests. We had to answer the questions essay style in our own words in detail who, what, where and why.

that would stifle the trolls IMO.

or call it ten votes with greens counting as one and reds counting as two?

I like the idea of reds costing two points, and green only one. I also like the idea of explaining any reds placed. 

I said earlier i would address this eventually :D just waiting on something first. As the rep system will be getting an update! and that will factor in a lot with daily allowed rep.

No hurries, no worries, Shep. I was 10 pack down and just letting the my inner self out. I thought it a good idea, but like i said, if it doesn't fly, I won't be all huffy puffy about it. 

What do these colors mean Jedi?

I take it green is good.

I know first hand from moderators that red is bad.

What is this fascination with rainbows?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks.

SK

What do these colors mean Jedi?

I take it green is good.

I know first hand from moderators that red is bad.

What is this fascination with rainbows?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks.

SK

The voting system creates interactivity on the board that without, wouldn't attract so many new users, who are all use to getting more points. I think of it more as green is apporval, red is disapproval. I think anyone can make the colors into what they want. One's mind is the ultimate reality for the individual.

I don't think I have a fascination with rainbows, so much as the gold at the end of em. Lepurcauhn in me. >.> Damn kids always stealin my Lucky Charms. 

The voting system creates interactivity on the board that without, wouldn't attract so many new users, who are all use to getting more points. I think of it more as green is apporval, red is disapproval. I think anyone can make the colors into what they want. One's mind is the ultimate reality for the individual.

I don't think I have a fascination with rainbows, so much as the gold at the end of em. Lepurcauhn in me. >.> Damn kids always stealin my Lucky Charms. 

Especially the marshmallow ones friend.

SK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.