Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

Overqualified Workers

9 posts in this topic

The problem with hiring Overqualified workers is that they are often not of the socioeconomic class of their coworkers and the customers, that creates conflicts, whether or not their ideas are truly better, is besides the point.

The person is that is overqualified has higher expectations than what can and will be fulfilled by working in that position or business... higher pay, more frills, more benefits, more time off, more independence of movement on the job, a slower paced work environment, and more promotion, pay raises,  and authority in the business.

They are also an open invitation for the business to be robbed either by other staff, or by the outside.

Edited by AceMan

What I need for the kind of a business that I have, is an Urban, Mid-Atlantic Irish or Italian or Greek person with experience making sandwiches.

Hire wetbacks like everyone else. They work hard.

What I need for the kind of a business that I have, is an Urban, Mid-Atlantic Irish or Italian or Greek person with experience making sandwiches, that's honestly what I need.. order to be able to take a break.

Hire wetbacks like everyone else. They work hard.

I won't presume how this was ment, nor shall I approve the term used, but laugh all ya want, those kids work harder than any white boy i've ever had the pleasure of being on a 110 degree roof on. And only one was racist. Outta 12, that's hardly a majority, as the majority not only made me feel welcome, they taught me a trick or two of comfort while on a 110 degree roof.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
I'm buzzed, I typo.

I won't presume how this was ment, nor shall I approve the term used, but laugh all ya want, those kids work harder than any white boy i've ever had the pleasure of being on a 110 degree roof on. And only one was racist. Outta 12, that's hardly a majority, as the majority not only made me feel welcome, they taught me a trick or two of comfort while on a 110 degree roof.

You are correct in everything you say and everyone knows white boys can't hang. As for the term, it is just a word, they use it themselves. Mojao. I didn't feel like saying, "hire an undocumented worker from South of the border."

You are correct in everything you say and everyone knows white boys can't hang. As for the term, it is just a word, they use it themselves. Mojao. I didn't feel like saying, "hire an undocumented worker from South of the border."

LoL fair enough.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.