Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

USA Hell Bound

23 posts in this topic

The following are facts:

The faux president was born in Kenya, is a Muslime, a homo and a halfbreed.

Terrorists disguised as refugees are being placed in the USA as foreign combatants.

Terrorists disguised as immigrants are being placed in the USA as foreign combatants.

High profile shootings, bombings and other acts of mayhem are staged by the federal government.

There will be no presidential election except perhaps a token one for coronation of Hitlery Clit-on.

Americans are denied any mainstream truth as government propaganda reigns supreme.

Blacks have been involved in a race war against Whites (and everyone) for well over a decade.

A major false flag event will be blamed on a foreign lone wolf but will be homegrown affair.

Pedophiles will be protected under the law like dykes, homos and other low-life bottom feeders.

Judicial decisions will be based on judge preference not laws or the Constitution.

All debates are welcome.

God bless.

SOLOMON

You and yours do what thou will, but for me and my house, we shall follow the Lord. America isn't hellbound, but the hateful souls that inhabit her might think about seeking that love and forgiveness He offers, instead of taking their rage out on the poor and displaced masses.

live from Iran

A major false flag event will be blamed on a homegrown(Iran) lone wolf but will be foreign line wolf(cia) affair. to put a start to a fake war

Why do we need "terrorists disguised as immigrants", if the "shootings, bombings and other acts of mayhem are staged by the Federal Government."?

:1XqXnoz:

Why do we need "terrorists disguised as immigrants", if the "shootings, bombings and other acts of mayhem are staged by the Federal Government."?

perfect delivery system for a bioweapon. Immunize them to a disease that comes in with them or is delivered in test areas selectively as they see fit. They want to get rid of 6billion of us. What better way to do it?

they will also provide the gov with enough reasons to take our liberties away and impose sharia law. Look how many Spanish channels are on cable. How did that happen. And now no president can win without the Latino vote.

same could happen with with Muslims if we get enough of them.

remember what was in the blankets that we gave the Indians.

tptb are using them as pawns and are going to make sure they make it to the other side of the board.

Sent on my iPad from the rabbit hole.

perfect delivery system for a bioweapon. Immunize them to a disease that comes in with them or is delivered in test areas selectively as they see fit. They want to get rid of 6billion of us. What better way to do it?

they will also provide the gov with enough reasons to take our liberties away and impose sharia law. Look how many Spanish channels are on cable. How did that happen. And now no president can win without the Latino vote.

tptb are using them as pawns and are going to make sure they make it to the other side of the board.

I was just messing with the OP.

I don't want them here.

If they come to my rabbit hole, "They check in but they don't check out.".

You and yours do what thou will, but for me and my house, we shall follow the Lord. America isn't hellbound, but the hateful souls that inhabit her might think about seeking that love and forgiveness He offers, instead of taking their rage out on the poor and displaced masses.

Say again.

live from Iran

A major false flag event will be blamed on a homegrown(Iran) lone wolf but will be foreign line wolf(cia) affair. to put a start to a fake war

:dgK4P0r:

If I have to explain it to you like a newborn baby there is no way you could possibly understand.

Sorry.

:JSfrXsb:

If I have to explain it to you like a newborn baby there is no way you could possibly understand.

Sorry.

:JSfrXsb:

Live a little bro.

Say again.

In a mannor you understand, Mr. FedUpWithTheFed:

I shall honor my God with acts of kindness to those in need.

Thank you enlightened one!

:P16MI8q:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.