Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CaptMurica1776

Is John Boehner really Alan Rittenhouse?

12 posts in this topic

If you follow the whole "Deep Impact" concept, you will notice early in the movie that a high ranking government official, Alan Rittenhouse, abruptly resigns form their position for reasons not really valid enough to warrant someone resigning.

Today, John Boehner announced his resignation as speaker and from Congress completely.

Is this a sign? Are the similarities too coincidental? Let me know what you guys think.

I find it odd that he's leaving so quickly, in a month's time. Somebody got some dirt on him?

If resigning becomes a trend then it can only be bunker time.

1 person likes this

I find it odd that he's leaving so quickly, in a month's time. Somebody got some dirt on him?

That and assassinations.  I'm surprised there haven't been any top political figures offed in such a long time. Everyone must be doing exactly as they are told.

It is bunker time Madame.

Has been!

:wink:

That and assassinations.  I'm surprised there haven't been any top political figures offed in such a long time. Everyone must be doing exactly as they are told.

Most of us that can make real change, Do make real change, refuse to do so through violence, as that just gives the enemy an excuse to subjegate. That solution is in the constitution. The founding fathers, weither mason or not, illuminati or not, worked to build a foundation where we can fix the problems of the nation from withen, without violence. Ofcourse, this worked alot better before "Free Speech Zones". Don't kill, just make sure your voice can't be muted. Scream into the dying of the light. 

1 person likes this

Most of us that can make real change, Do make real change, refuse to do so through violence, as that just gives the enemy an excuse to subjegate. That solution is in the constitution. The founding fathers, weither mason or not, illuminati or not, worked to build a foundation where we can fix the problems of the nation from withen, without violence. Ofcourse, this worked alot better before "Free Speech Zones". Don't kill, just make sure your voice can't be muted. Scream into the dying of the light. 

I was thinking more along the lines of the ptb eating their own, than any true patriots murdering anyone. I'm glad there are still good people in the world.

I was thinking more along the lines of the ptb eating their own, than any true patriots murdering anyone. I'm glad there are still good people in the world.

That is relieving, and possible. Power corrupts, so those at the top are always willing to eat eachother. Just look at how the D party threw Hillary under the bus to excuse the MIC's plan to fund and fuel ISIS.

Boner is a perfect example of absolute power corrupts absolutely.

He clearly sees the writing on the wall. 2016 is the year of Trump, Carson ( as a conservative) or Sanders (on the other side). There is no longer room for RINOs in our party, and those that are are relegated to the kids label. Just ask Walker.

-AL

Boner is a perfect example of absolute power corrupts absolutely.

He clearly sees the writing on the wall. 2016 is the year of Trump, Carson ( as a conservative) or Sanders (on the other side). There is no longer room for RINOs in our party, and those that are are relegated to the kids label. Just ask Walker.

-AL

:smile:

I agree Arnie.

Democrats in Republicans clothes are still Dems.

The stench will always be the same.

The loser has no spine or backbone so perhaps he qualifies for disability.

His departure will sure not harm the Republicans!

Be well pal.

:64pwFDH:

If you follow the whole "Deep Impact" concept, you will notice early in the movie that a high ranking government official, Alan Rittenhouse, abruptly resigns form their position for reasons not really valid enough to warrant someone resigning.

Today, John Boehner announced his resignation as speaker and from Congress completely.

Is this a sign? Are the similarities too coincidental? Let me know what you guys think.

I wouldn't read too much into it other than both the actor that played Rittenhouse and Boehner are both Jews pretentiously pretending to be government officials.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.