Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan - The genocide of the Peoples of Europe

7 posts in this topic

This article is a translation of an Italian article, originally posted on Identità.

Mass immigration is a phenomenon, the causes of which are still cleverly concealed by the system, and the multicultural propaganda is trying to falsely portray it as inevitable. With this article we intend to prove once and for all, that this is not a spontaneous phenomenon. What they want to present as an inevitable outcome of modern life, is actually a plan conceived around a table and prepared for decades, to completely destroy the face of the continent. 

The Pan-Europe 

Few people know that one of the main initiators of the process of European integration, was also the man who designed the genocide plan of the Peoples of Europe. It is a dark person, whose existence is unknown to the masses, but the elite considers him as the founder of the European Union. His name is Richard Coudenhove Kalergi. His father was an Austrian diplomat named Heinrich von Coudenhove-Kalergi (with connections to the Byzantine family of the Kallergis) and his mother the Japanese Mitsu Aoyama. Kalergi, thanks to his close contacts with all European aristocrats and politicians, due to the relationships of his nobleman-diplomat father, and by moving behind the scenes, away from the glare of publicity, he managed to attract the most important heads of state to his plan , making them supporters and collaborators for the "project of European integration".

Read the rest here:  http://golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.co.za/2013/01/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-of.html

There's no doubt in my mind that genocide is going on and that it was planned. Islam is just one means to that end, but a quick and brutal one. TPTB are getting impatient.

There's no doubt in my mind that genocide is going on and that it was planned. Islam is just one means to that end, but a quick and brutal one. TPTB are getting impatient.

Disagree.

Politely.

No genocide.

Just a plan.

One which is paying dividends.

Thanks for looking in.

:dgK4P0r:

The pope comes to the US, he speaks in favor of the US taking in / treating the

'refugees'

in a certain manner (aka kiss their ass and welcome them as your family)

At what point in recorded history does the catholic church give 2 shits about anyone NOT catholic. Oh wait, that's right, NWO.

Bullshit. Someone should pop a cap in his slow speaking, I can barely speak english,  I'm the 'good guy' ass.

-AL

The pope comes to the US, he speaks in favor of the US taking in / treating the

'refugees'

in a certain manner (aka kiss their ass and welcome them as your family)

At what point in recorded history does the catholic church give 2 shits about anyone NOT catholic. Oh wait, that's right, NWO.

Bullshit. Someone should pop a cap in his slow speaking, I can barely speak english,  I'm the 'good guy' ass.

-AL

I don't know if cap is permissible here Arnie.

But I like it!

I totally agree.

:balpk:

Disagree.

Politely.

No genocide.

Just a plan.

One which is paying dividends.

Thanks for looking in.

:dgK4P0r:

Genocide is the plan. In fact, I think TPTB want themselves to be one race and the rest of the world to be another. Between that and their having all the high tech while we live in mud huts makes them "gods", which is their ultimate goal.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.