Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Borg have Landed in the United States of America

1 post in this topic

Angelle is a personal friend of mine from another site . This is his write that he posted on RedState.com

The Borg have Landed in the United States of America

Resistence is Futile

By: angelle777 (Diary)  |  September 25th, 2015 at 05:41 AM

I have not owned a TV for years. I am not a culture, sports and entertainment worshiper. I love the peace from all the clamoring noise. But as I read James Longstreet’s article over on American Thinker: A Nation’s Demise by its Own Design, written early am today, I was starkly reminded of an episode of Star Trek: The New Generation back in the 1980s involving a species called the Borg. They became one of the most terrifying villains of all time in the Star Trek: The New Generation series. Their process of “assimilation” was a manner of injecting nano-probes into their victims to make them, that is, force them to become one single mind and body unit with them.

Think about that process in light of the rapidly declining state of the Nation today. The illegals are not assimilating into our culture, rule of law or way of American life. It appears to me that just the opposite is happening. With the help and thrust of the SCOTUS, the POTUS and his criminal-no-penalties-to-be-paid cohorts, we are being injected with massive negative effects of illegal immigration. One just needs to look at Europe to see how much of it is largely being overrun and assimilated with Sharia Law, ISIS plants and other evils under the Sun. And the media here in the US and in Europe is compliant with these modern day Borg, aiding and abetting the takeover.

Read the whole post here : http://www.redstate.com/diary/angelle777/2015/09/25/borg-landed-united-states-america/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.