Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Swedes' Homes May Be Confiscated to Accommodate Asylum Seekers

21 posts in this topic

Swedes' Homes May Be Confiscated to Accommodate Asylum Seekers
One month of Islam and Multiculturalism in Sweden: August 2015

by Ingrid Carlqvist
September 25, 2015 at 5:00 am

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6550/sweden-islam-multiculturalism

• In 1992, the "Threat and Risk Assessment Commission" established that the government should have the option to seize property, especially summer homes, from the Swedish people in a time of crisis.

• Despite Sayadi's commission of three rapes and his sexual molestation of young girls, as well as his systematic criminal activity, he received only a four-year prison sentence, and will not have to face deportation.

• Husein wants a Swedish passport so he can go back to Somalia, the country he claims to have escaped from -- to "visit his mom and establish business contacts."

• "The situation affects everyone who lives and stays in our little county. The climate has grown tougher, many people feel scared and unsafe and with that comes the risk of increased xenophobia, antagonism and exclusion." — From a letter to the government from Örkelljunga County leaders. The county swiftly received criticism from the mainstream media, and the Immigration Service let it be known that they have no intention of helping Örkelljunga.

•  

1 person likes this

And that, my friends, is how you turn an act of kindness into a cluster fuck. Nicely done, Sweden, nicely done. -.- Still pro refugee, and still pro "Don't steal my shit". Now if those that owned summer homes wished to lend them to those in need, that's their right. But to have the state force it... that's beyond the pale.

AT: There should be a tax credit or whatever granted by the state in the sum of the rental worth of the property if they are so ballesy as to say, "We need this, so we're taking it." Lest pay me if you're going to force fuck me. Elsewise, I'm just a rape victim e.e 

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
after thought
1 person likes this

Zionism needs to be eliminated this political ideology will be the demise of most of humanity if they have their way .

I do not oppose Unity. I do not oppose Order. I oppose the means by which that Unity and Order are manifested and maintained. Greed, anger, fear, and thirst for power have failed us. Until we have Unification without fear...without violence...without greed... There will be No World Order.

1 person likes this

Aaaahhhh, it's the Zionists again!

But seriously, Zionism is only ONE of many "isms" that are involved in global domination. I just call TPTB evil and leave it at that.

Another day, another outrage! It looks like if you do well, you're going to be punished for it. This is more wealth distribution of those in upper middle classes by the elite. An example of the useless eaters they talk about, I hope those people didn't think they were actually part of the club. Obama needs to move to Switzerland, he'd love it there, even he can't go that far. Yet.

On 9/25/2015, 2:20:00, Challenger said:

Aaaahhhh, it's the Zionists again!

But seriously, Zionism is only ONE of many "isms" that are involved in global domination. I just call TPTB evil and leave it at that.

https://ufohunterorguk.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/img488.jpg

https://ufohunterorguk.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/lizardqueen.jpg

https://ufohunterorguk.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/fotoflaaa.jpg

https://ufohunterorguk.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/big-jewish-elephant-in-the-truth-movement-room.jpg

UFOHUNTERORGUK.COM PRESENTS……THE “NOT SO ROYAL FAMILY THIEVES OF THE WORLD” http://ufohunterorguk.com/2015/01/04/ufohunterorguk-com-presents-the-not-so-royal-family-thieves-of-the-world/

GERMAN WOMAN BEING FORCED OUT OF HER HOME TO MAKE ROOM FOR INVADING SAVAGE

What an unbelievable story.  The German government is literally forcing its own people out of their homes to make room for invading savages.

At this point, I am surprised that they haven’t made it official government policy to replace all Germans with Africans and Moslems.

From Telegraph:

A woman in Germany is being evicted from her home of 16 years to make way for asylum-seekers, amid growing concerns over how Germany will find accommodation for the hundreds of thousands of refugees flooding into the country. etc http://www.infostormer.com/german-woman-being-forced-out-of-her-home-to-make-room-for-invading-savages/

And that, my friends, is how you turn an act of kindness into a cluster fuck. Nicely done, Sweden, nicely done. -.- Still pro refugee, and still pro "Don't steal my shit". Now if those that owned summer homes wished to lend them to those in need, that's their right. But to have the state force it... that's beyond the pale.

AT: There should be a tax credit or whatever granted by the state in the sum of the rental worth of the property if they are so ballesy as to say, "We need this, so we're taking it." Lest pay me if you're going to force fuck me. Elsewise, I'm just a rape victim e.e 

Wait until some refuse to ever leave those confiscated homes, be they the actual owners or the people the government stuck in them.

I also have to wonder who will foot the bill for the extensive damage to those summer homes that will be a result of this? What these "immigrants" are going to take extremely good care of other people's property? I highly doubt it.

Sweden has set itself up for a series of major problems with this.

Wait until some refuse to ever leave those confiscated homes, be they the actual owners or the people the government stuck in them.

I also have to wonder who will foot the bill for the extensive damage to those summer homes that will be a result of this? What these "immigrants" are going to take extremely good care of other people's property? I highly doubt it.

Sweden has set itself up for a series of major problems with this.

It's pretty much proven that when people are handed something without being required to work or pay for it, they have little to no appreciation for it. No investment, no enthusiasm!

From the article: 

In early September, editorial columnist (cough*communist*cough) Anna Dahlberg ofExpressen, one of Sweden's largest dailies, urged Swedes to "make way" and "hand over the keys to their apartments to those in greater need."

In other words, "You are to become a slave to anyone with a greater need than you have, and the greater their need or more you have, the more tightly bound in the chains of slavery you shall be to them!" (paraphrased from a Terry Goodkind series)

Here is a thought, maybe they should stop letting immigrants in and creating this artificial "crisis"! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.