Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Obama Plans To Shutdown News Organization

15 posts in this topic

Obama Plans To Shutdown News Organization

Prison Planet.com
September 25, 2015

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-plans-to-shutdown-news-organization.html

Alex Jones has received credible tips from two different sources that the FBI in coordination with the FTC is planning to raid Infowars.com central Texas command center as possible payback for attacking Obama and the Democrats.

Alex vows to stand firm as reporting on criminal activity within government is not against the law.

I've seen him say things like this so many times. It does reek of ego, but we'll see. Hope he's got good accountants, because the IRS always shows up along with the other alphabets.

I'm not at all surprised that he's gonna get the books looked at after all the fundraising for the sat transponder. Millions of dollars involved here! They will look closely at anybody that does that, not just him. He's not being singled out IMO. 

They are just a part of the show. I think.

drama sells.

So the shill that is jones wants to walk off with his money. So call his cia boss and ask them to pull the plug lol ok jones. 

That way he still looks good and can come back anytime and say more crap that's not real when he gets bored at the beach. 

I've seen him say things like this so many times. It does reek of ego, but we'll see. Hope he's got good accountants, because the IRS always shows up along with the other alphabets.

He posted the same thing about 3 years ago when he did his money bo m b last time. Strangely it was after he was exposed again covering up for the zionist jews, just like this time. Most people at that time attributed it (or said things like "must be after your super male vitality/etc stuff, same as they say this time too". The article seems to be removed from the web last he posted about this roughly 3 years ago.

What happened to veteranstruthnetwork, and Tomi Lahren/On Point?

VETERANS TRUTH NETWORK WEBSITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN

OPTIONS
LISTEN TO THE VTN RADIO FEED ON STEW WEBBS WEBSITE

LISTEN TO VTN RADIO ON CHIP TATUMS WEBSITE

READ ARTICLES AND LISTEN TO SHOWS ON CHIPS NEW ALL NEWS NETWORK (ARCHIVES AVAILABLE)

from vtn site above..

going on first link it says " Veterans Truth Network is now Stew Webb Radio Network" but link goes "connection aborted" then redirects to stewwebb.com . Thats as much digging as I've done. & also I've noticed http://www.veteranstoday.com putting more good info out, although Gordon Duff said in a interview he puts out 60% lies, 40% truth, but its hard to find sometimes, and sometimes I can't even find the lies, so maybe he was at the time under questionable circumstances doing the interview/blackmail.

Edited by rbear
+ vt

VETERANS TRUTH NETWORK WEBSITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN

OPTIONS
LISTEN TO THE VTN RADIO FEED ON STEW WEBBS WEBSITE

LISTEN TO VTN RADIO ON CHIP TATUMS WEBSITE

READ ARTICLES AND LISTEN TO SHOWS ON CHIPS NEW ALL NEWS NETWORK (ARCHIVES AVAILABLE)

from vtn site above..

going on first link it says " Veterans Truth Network is now Stew Webb Radio Network" but link goes "connection aborted" then redirects to stewwebb.com . Thats as much digging as I've done. & also I've noticed http://www.veteranstoday.com putting more good info out, although Gordon Duff said in a interview he puts out 60% lies, 40% truth, but its hard to find sometimes, and sometimes I can't even find the lies, so maybe he was at the time under questionable circumstances doing the interview/blackmail.

It redirects to stewwebb.com and tells my connection is limited. 

I rather enjoy the breath of fresh air that Alex sometimes brings during false flag attacks, 2nd amendment discussions etc. But then again, I also read in more than one article that he is being paid from "above" to keep the fear mongering going. Who the hell knows anymore..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.