Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayke911

scientist link two brains they, lol, two heads are better than one.

7 posts in this topic

maybe uh, waking people out of command???

UW researchers have conducted what is believed to be the first experiment to show that two brains can be directly linked, allowing one participant to guess correctly what the other is thinking.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/education/linking-brains-uw-scientists-say-theyve-done-it/

Brain scientists at the University of Washington have used an old-fashioned parlor game in a novel way to prove that two people’s brains can be linked across the Internet — an experiment that sounds like it was ripped from the pages of a science-fiction novel. The experiment is believed to be the first one to demonstrate that two brains can be directly linked to allow one participant to correctly guess what the other is thinking. Researchers say melding two minds has the potential for a vast range of applications. For example, it might allow for the transfer of information from a healthy one to a damaged one. Or it might allow an alert person to transmit that brain state to somebody who is sleepy, or struggling to pay attention.

look back I edited fur no nudity... pg13 I swear... no it has to do with mind sex, which makes this possible this new technologytechnology

Edited by jayke911

no it has to do with mind sex, which makes this possible this new technologytechnology

Thanks for setting me straight.

:hug:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.