Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

this should have made the news, is it real?

13 posts in this topic

this should have made the news, is it real?

Yup... Won't make the news though, he was WHITE! Every time an un-armed WHITE man is killed in Central Florida by police, it gets a 15 second news clip locally, then a police spokesperson telling you that you shouldn't look at police wrong or you get SHOT! Never hear about it again...

1 person likes this

This is sad but true. Black victims are hyped in the media and white victims are push under the rug.
Black violence is down played and excused while white violence is published all over and labeled hate crimes.
Earlier this year an unarmed 17 year old white boy was killed by police after flashing his lights at the cop because he though his brights were on.

No charges in police shooting of Deven Guilford

An Eaton County Sheriff's sergeant's actions in a fatal shooting in February were lawful, a prosecutor said Tuesday.

Eaton County Prosecutor Doug Lloyd said he reviewed the investigation by Michigan State Police, video from Sgt. Jonathan Frost's body camera and footage from the cell phone of 17-year-old Deven Guilford, who was filming the traffic stop after being pulled over by Frost near Grand Ledge. Frost's patrol vehicle did not have a dash camera.

Guilford, who was unarmed, was shocked with a stun gun after not complying with Frost's commands and then was shot seven times following an altercation with the officer.
-----
The traffic stop was for a civil infraction for flashing his bright lights at an oncoming vehicle closer than 500 feet. Guilford repeatedly refused to give Frost his driver's license, registration and proof of insurance, which would have been a misdemeanor. It was later determined Guilford's license was with his girlfriend, Lloyd said.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2015/06/16/press-conference-eaton-guilford/28801761/

1 person likes this

This is vary real !  Now Law enforcement wounder way they are HATED 

they shouldn't wonder, they've played out minor infractions so much, that almost everyone has something on there record now... often breaking the same rules to catch purps.  I see speeding cops in school zones, discrimination, abd drunk druggy cops a lot.

There should be outrage over it, and it should have been a top story worldwide. 

I don't understand why it didn't. 

Our media needs to stop hiding this from us. Captain midnight where are you?

imagine on Super Bowl Sunday someone's network feed gets hijacked and this video is played along with others like it in an endless loop. And maybe on New Year's Eve too!

today I've seen nothing but political and papal crap on the news. All of it was irrelevant in comparison to this story. 

this should be in the ICC (world court). everyone involved in his custody should face life in prison. An example needs to be made in a big way that we will not take this shit any longer.

There should be outrage over it, and it should have been a top story worldwide. 

I don't understand why it didn't. 

Our media needs to stop hiding this from us. Captain midnight where are you?

imagine on Super Bowl Sunday someone's network feed gets hijacked and this video is played along with others like it in an endless loop. And maybe on New Year's Eve too!

today I've seen nothing but political and papal crap on the news. All of it was irrelevant in comparison to this story. 

this should be in the ICC (world court). everyone involved in his custody should face life in prison. An example needs to be made in a big way that we will not take this shit any longer.

Americans aren't ready to stand up yet.  If so, we would've done it already.  However, there's always hope right?

1 person likes this

complete bullshit. what did he die of, huh? where's the corononer's signature on an autopsy report... how in the ACTUAL fuck do you lose 50lbs in 17 days? especially when 

you're not doing anything. Just more bullshit the zionist agents are stirring up to get murkan's into full scale riot for martial law. Use your brain and quit reacting so emotionally

when all you groids already know how many times they LOVE to fake the news. As they said in GLP... grow a brian you morans!

1 person likes this

complete bullshit. what did he die of, huh? where's the corononer's signature on an autopsy report... how in the ACTUAL fuck do you lose 50lbs in 17 days? especially when 

you're not doing anything. Just more bullshit the zionist agents are stirring up to get murkan's into full scale riot for martial law. Use your brain and quit reacting so emotionally

when all you groids already know how many times they LOVE to fake the news. As they said in GLP... grow a brian you morans!

He died from drug withdrawal because he wasn't given his prescribed medication or any medical attention.

He died from drug withdrawal because he wasn't given his prescribed medication or any medical attention.

Ouch..probably heroin...He needed mesacline

Ouch..probably heroin...He needed mesacline

I don't know anything about that but it said he was prescribed methadone, xanax and something else I never heard of. 
I have heard that xanax withdrawal on it's own is horrible. What an awful way to go.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.