Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

MK ULTRA, LSD and the Military Industrial Music Industry

7 posts in this topic

Neil Sanders! – a meticulous researcher and author, details the history of LSD, how it was utilised by the US in the MK ULTRA mind control programme and the various experiments that were carried out. He also addresses the worryingly close relationship between the military and the musicians of the 60’s. The LSD explosion was seen as an organic youth culture event stoked by the benevolence of the love generation and the LSD cooks that distributed their wares across the USA and the UK. But was it all that it seemed? Sadly the CIA, Tavistock and the military industrial complex have their fingerprints all over the entire movement.

I'm out of bandwidth for videos. The quotation gives me chills. I don't eat at some restaurants because I can't stand the mu-sick they play.  The oh oh oh oh songs are the worst. What subliminal messages are they sending into the brains of the zombie hordes? It's beyond awful.

At least music in the 60s was still melodic. The Eve of Destruction, Revolution, For What It's Worth (Buffalo Springfield)

The pope just used it on everyone...notice how he spoke real softly,,real slow,,real low...and old technique as it entrances you

I didn't want to listen to the Pope talking, I'll read the transcript later without the audio and visual effects. All of these huge displays where millions are watching are used to indoctrinate and sway opinion while putting people into another state of consciousness.

I think the one thing the creators and distributors of lsd didn't count on is the fact that it expands the mind in most cases, at any rate it doesn't matter now because most of those former hippies are part of the worst system ever to have evolved and have lost their will to change anything. Anything that opens us up to a new or different level of thinking is illegal. There are few true grass roots movements, most are funded by someone with an agenda that requires pushing the pawns around on the chess board to accomplish their goal. People in third world countries are paid a dollar or two a day to pretend to be protesters and hold a sign and shout all day long. It probably costs more here.

Edited by Cinnamon

The music they pipe into stores is the worst.  I remember doing some last minute Christmas shopping at Target a few years ago.  A certain song came on ( I can't remember what it was now).  All of a sudden I was craving Mcdonald's.  I never eat there, and it's the last thing in the world I would crave, but the urge persisted as long as I was in the store.  It stopped when I left. 

The music they pipe into stores is the worst.  I remember doing some last minute Christmas shopping at Target a few years ago.  A certain song came on ( I can't remember what it was now).  All of a sudden I was craving Mcdonald's.  I never eat there, and it's the last thing in the world I would crave, but the urge persisted as long as I was in the store.  It stopped when I left. 

I was on hold with my isp last night and the music they play is something that no one I know, young or old wants to listen to. You're forced to listen because the tech might come on at any moment and there's no option not to listen to it.  Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

I didn't want to listen to the Pope talking, I'll read the transcript later without the audio and visual effects. All of these huge displays where millions are watching are used to indoctrinate and sway opinion while putting people into another state of consciousness.

I think the one thing the creators and distributors of lsd didn't count on is the fact that it expands the mind in most cases, at any rate it doesn't matter now because most of those former hippies are part of the worst system ever to have evolved and have lost their will to change anything. Anything that opens us up to a new or different level of thinking is illegal. There are few true grass roots movements, most are funded by someone with an agenda that requires pushing the pawns around on the chess board to accomplish their goal. People in third world countries are paid a dollar or two a day to pretend to be protesters and hold a sign and shout all day long. It probably costs more here.

Dr. Bishop

tumblr_inline_nsylyr0xzw1slrvm0_500.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.