Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

This Is Way I Didn't Want To See Gay Marriage

18 posts in this topic

Horrible! After Gay Marriage - Liberals Now Pushing to 'Normalize' Pedophilia!

By Tim Brown / 24 September 2015 / 38 Comments

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/24168/horrible-after-gay-marriage-liberals-now-pushing-to-normalize-pedophilia/#YQHqxpHYkA6mzaiv.99

Salon.com recently posted an article on their website titled, "I'm a pedophile, but not a monster." It included the byline "I'm attracted to children but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly, would you be willing to listen?"

Todd Nickerson is the author and yes, he honestly and openly admits to being a pedophile.

Tom DeLay Knows Of Secret DOJ Memo To Legalize '12 New Perversions,' Including Bestiality And Pedophilia - See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/tom-delay-knows-secret-doj-memo-legalize-12-new-perversions-including-bestiality-and-pedophi#sthash.fipiB4hI.dpuf

Gah, this is just foul. I always felt that "They deserve to be just as unhappy as *I* was:. I forget that with the liberal, they get an inch, they take 5 miles usually. :balk2:

I can't find the article now but pedophilia has been classified as a sexual preference.....already on the law books, with the same rights as homosexuals.

It's so in your face everywhere you look. This isn't a real add yet but they want it to be.

Fake Tide To Go Commercial On Gay Marriage Needs To Happen

It's the kind of advertising we wouldn't want to skip through.
-----
And although the company hasn't said anything yet, 
Tide did run ads featuring a gay couple arguing about laundry in 2014, Time notes. So hopefully, we could also get to see this ad on TV soon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/09/16/tide-gay-marriage_n_8141598.html

I can boycott Tide. I buy generic detergent in buckets anyway and have also made my own from washing soda, borax and bar soap.

It will happen folks!

Get used to it.

This is Sodom & Gamora (sp)!

Escape your notice?

Hope ending is the same.

Cannot be soon enough.

:1XqXnoz:

I can boycott Tide. I buy generic detergent in buckets anyway and have also made my own from washing soda, borax and bar soap.

Does your homemade work as well?
I'm going to give arm & hammer a try.

I take 20 Mule Team Borax for my arthritis. It's an important nutrient that actually CURES the condition, as well as osteoporosis and tooth decay.  

I'm allergic to Tide anyway. Never drank Starbucks, would happily eat at Chik-fil-e if there were any near me. 

Welcome to the forum, Solomonkane. Do I detect a slight accent?

I am for homosexual marriage, even after all this cluster fuckery.

People should be able to be in healthy relationships with the person they love.

Not the state or the fed's job to guage all that shit.

That said, I agree, people see equality take place and they let all the monsters out claiming they too, are abused.

Final note, if you have sexual intercourse with children, or attempt it even, you should be murdered, and sent to Jesus for proper judgement.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
i missed letters. -.-
1 person likes this

I am reminded of a certain someone with a proclivity to post on every thread with an emoji or bff banana.

Well, if America is really supposed to be about freedom, liberty, justice, and the pursuit of happiness, then I have no problem with gay marriage.(however, the government should have absolutely NO part in it whatsoever)

Pedophillia on the other hand is a crime. There are no laws that allow for it in the USA. There is a big difference between the DOJ choosing not to enforce the law and Congress actually passing one.

Let's face it, the DOJ itself is full of criminals and micro-tyrants on every level and they will continue to trample people's rights and fail to enforce the laws they swore to enforce while they just make shit up as they go along and pretend it is law. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.