Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

LIVE NOW - Pope Addressing Congress

30 posts in this topic

Probably would be a good idea to get a Transcript and read wtf he said, see if he said some occult/esoteric things. I don't think he has yet, but I dare for this asshole to call for a New World Order.

Probably would be a good idea to get a Transcript and read wtf he said, see if he said some occult/esoteric things. I don't think he has yet, but I dare for this asshole to call for a New World Order.

He already did brah...

I can't believe this...he is going to be the ruler..

He said Our children,, Our future humans, Our people....He is claiming

Ok...

He is saying to stay here on earth, this is his message. He is talking about technology, the earth, your children, people shouldn't die...

He wants you here...This is in contradiction to a GOD and a heaven. He just said he came into the world free of nature and free of god. OMG

The Catholic church already has ties with the occult, no doubt it is in there, you could probably rewind and slow play and find the "devil" in the details.  Just like they did with the Toronto Blessing. 

How do you know when 0bama is lying? You see his lips moving.

The poop is using climate change as a reason why he has to control the world instead of God.  The man of perdition has been staring us in the face for a long time, but we will be awaiting the final claim when he tries to claim that he is God.  This will be the ultimate violation of the First Amendment as the establishment of religion clause. 

Full text: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3247609/Francis-takes-Congress-task-immigration-abortion-gay-marriage-Syrian-refugee-crisis-insists-Golden-Rule-approach-politics-Capitol-Hill-address-sitting-pontiff.html

Edited by counterintelligence

He's not the antichrist. He is here to assist the antichrist.
Thus, the antichrist and his image.

his image is and means the pope

The antichrist will have olive colored skin.

Obama would be considered having olive colored skin.

Obama and the pope.

The antichrist and his image.

The beast and false prophet

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Yes, the Beast is the secular ruler, and the 2nd Beast/False Prophet is the Antichrist religious ruler. See *Link Removed* and *Link Removed*

Yes, the Beast is the secular ruler, and the 2nd Beast/False Prophet is the Antichrist religious ruler. See http://books.fether.net/downloads/ProphecyIntegrated.html#apndxc

One beast as said is fast and swift.

One beast as said is crooked.

Both will only be punished...keyword there so they are allowed to do this.

The monster in the sea is the one who will be slain. So the monster is the bad bad one.

So there are three of them and we know who two of them are. The fast and swift one is the United States...The crooked one is the Vatican...

Who the hell is the monster? This is the one who is hidden in the sea.

On 24/09/2015 at 4:30 PM, Challenger said:

Yes, the Beast is the secular ruler, and the 2nd Beast/False Prophet is the Antichrist religious ruler. See *Link Removed* and *Link Removed*

Yes, spot on.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.