Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Hajj Stampede!

20 posts in this topic

Looks like the religion of Peace is not so peaceful after all. :f7TRnPw:

Hajj stampede: At least 717 killed in Saudi Arabia

At least 717 people taking part in the Hajj pilgrimage have been killed in a stampede near the Islamic holy city of Mecca, officials in Saudi Arabia say.

Another 805 people were injured in the incident at Mina, which occurred as two million pilgrims were taking part in the Hajj's last major rite.

They converge on Mina to throw stones at pillars representing the devil.

Preparations for the Hajj were marred when a crane collapsed at Mecca's Grand Mosque this month, killing 109 people.

More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34346449

1 person likes this

When I was a child my Mother used to say, "Don't throw rocks because someone might get hurt."  Moms are always right!

More than 700 people died and at least 800 were injured in a stampede at the Hajj pilgrimage outside the holy city of Mecca on Thursday, Saudi Arabian officials said.

Saudi Arabia's civil defense directorate said the crush happened at around 9 a.m. local time (2 a.m. ET) after there was a "sudden rise" in the number of pilgrims traveling along a major road leading to the site of a stone-throwing ritual.

More: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/hajj-stampede-saudi-arabia-says-150-dead-400-injured-mina-n432756

Looks like the religion of Peace is not so peaceful after all. :f7TRnPw:

Hajj stampede: At least 717 killed in Saudi Arabia

At least 717 people taking part in the Hajj pilgrimage have been killed in a stampede near the Islamic holy city of Mecca, officials in Saudi Arabia say.

Another 805 people were injured in the incident at Mina, which occurred as two million pilgrims were taking part in the Hajj's last major rite.

They converge on Mina to throw stones at pillars representing the devil.

Preparations for the Hajj were marred when a crane collapsed at Mecca's Grand Mosque this month, killing 109 people.

More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34346449

These people will never understand what evil is until they can see it in their own reflection .

The hajj appears to me to be a covert saturnian ritual (millions of people rotating clockwise around a black cube; i.e. saturn and its rings), and this could possibly have been a human sacrifice. I think most organized religions have their root with the Roman temple of saturn which might descend from Babylonian dagon worship and Philistine moloch worship.

The hajj appears to me to be a covert saturnian ritual (millions of people rotating clockwise around a black cube; i.e. saturn and its rings), and this could possibly have been a human sacrifice. I think most organized religions have their root with the Roman temple of saturn which might descend from Babylonian dagon worship and Philistine moloch worship.

That all sounds about right. Not too many people realize the connection between
the planet Saturn and Lucifer.

I was just reading this story on Yahoo. The Saudis provided 165,000 air-conditioned tents for the pilgrims while they refuse to take in refugees.

This is a few hours old before the death toll was counted. 

Nearly 400 people have been hurt in a stampede outside the holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia during the pilgrimage on Eid al-Adha.
At least 220 pilgrims were killed on Thursday in a crush at Mina, outside the Muslim holy city of Mecca, where some two million people are performing the annual hajj pilgrimage, Saudi Arabia's civil defence authority said.
The crush, in which at least 450 others were injured, took place on Street 204 of the camp city at Mina, a few miles east of Mecca, where pilgrims stay for several days during the climax of the hajj.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.