Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why is a Pope addressing Congress?

97 posts in this topic

This has never occurred in the history in the United States. They are ushering in the New World order right before your eyes and are done with the ancient world. There will be no separation of church and state after this day. You will witness your new master.

Edited by twistedwords
3 people like this

Truly messed up. Even more bizarre, what is the Pope doing meeting Obama? The man show nothing but outright disdain for Christianity, even to seriously persecuted Christians in the middle east!?!?

Truly messed up. Even more bizarre, what is the Pope doing meeting Obama? The man show nothing but outright disdain for Christianity, even to seriously persecuted Christians in the middle east!?!?

I am convinced this is it. This is what they have been preparing for all along. he will say things like GOD is here and all of this BS. He is fulfilling the prophesier. This isn't right.

Because it's all about global governance, something the RCC has craved for centuries, and the current occupier of the White House has craved all his life. They're both "actors" in the sense of playing roles and wearing masks to hide what they really are. One openly acts against his own church's teachings, and the other openly acts against his own country's laws. Treason of the highest order, something Freemasonry demands at the highest levels.

I believe they want a one world religion in a new age way. They're Luciferians first and foremost, but present themselves to be whatever the majority religion is in their respective countries (leaders, that is). Everything is done incrementally, but it seems to me that they're moving very, very fast now.  All the ceremony, clothing and idols represent more than the average person knows, they've seen it since birth so it doesn't seem odd to them, instead it's normal. . It's all coming together with the biometrics for tracking everyone, so many laws that almost anyone could be jailed indefinitely if their eyes are trained on you or killed via the NDAA.  A Google executive said recently that in 15 years they will have our brains in a cloud and actually update it. Food and water is now poison and it's hard to avoid, what weakens you physically surely weakens your mental state. Couple that with their ability to control minds through elfs, nanotech and who knows what else they have, it feels like we don't have long now. What are they going to do with people like us that are not plugged in?

Edited by Cinnamon

I believe they want a one world religion in a new age way. They're Luciferians first and foremost, but present themselves to be whatever the majority religion is in their respective countries (leaders, that is). Everything is done incrementally, but it seems to me that they're moving very, very fast now.  All the ceremony, clothing and idols represent more than the average person knows, they've seen it since birth so it doesn't seem odd to them, instead it's normal. . It's all coming together with the biometrics for tracking everyone, so many laws that almost anyone could be jailed indefinitely if their eyes are trained on you or killed via the NDAA.  A Google executive said recently that in 15 years they will have our brains in a cloud and actually update it. Food and water is now poison and it's hard to avoid, what weakens you physically surely weakens your mental state. Couple that with their ability to control minds through elfs, nanotech and who knows what else they have, it feels like we don't have long now. What are they going to do with people like us that are not plugged in?

Yes, they do seem to be in a hurry now. I think they know this is their last chance at a truly global Satanic world, where Satan no longer hides behind religion or government and is openly worshiped by the world. People like us will be eliminated, one way or another.

Of course, I believe they will fail, but only after a very bitter and painful trial. They may appear at first to have given the world peace, but it will be a road paved in blood, and a short dead end.

YUP

They are going to take that pitch fork and shove it up our asses. I can't believe this...

Great topic TW. There are many things happening behind the scenes that have
been prophetically written thousands of years ago. Even Jesus warned us on the
Sermon on the mount.

Something each and everyone of us should ask ourselves is why have we been
chosen to be born into these exact times? We must all have an unusual and special
purpose.

I have chills reading and writing on this thread. There can be a great power written
in these words here. One must always consider just how powerful "Words" really
are. Words can change the course of history, wars, and marriages. You name it,
and speak a word. Speak the word.

The seas were parted with a word, and a column of fire arose to protect the weary!

Knock knock... hello bud head! Lol.

1 person likes this

You are right on here.
I believe the time they've prepared for is almost upon us.
However, I don't think time is like a river... once past it's gone forever.
I think time is like a wheel; it will come around again. If they miss it they'll continue on.
I think they plan (whatever it is they have planned) according to astronomical positions. 
What will they do with people like us? They'll kill us if they can but that doesn't matter so much.
Our spirits or energies live on and can still have influence. This is what they believe too and that's why they're so confident.

You are right on here.
I believe the time they've prepared for is almost upon us.
However, I don't think time is like a river... once past it's gone forever.
I think time is like a wheel; it will come around again. If they miss it they'll continue on.

I think they plan (whatever it is they have planned) according to astronomical positions. 
What will they do with people like us? They'll kill us if they can but that doesn't matter so much.
Our spirits or energies live on and can still have influence. This is what they believe too and that's why they're so confident.

I like that because I couldn't agree with you more.
one day tho everything we've ever said will come
full circle and be revealed to us once again. Thus
the power of our words!

A replay of our entire lives delivered within seconds
to our uncorrupted and incorruptable intuitive and
spiritual minds.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

I have a slightly different view of the "cycle". I see it like a lock with many tumblers. Each turn, each setting, adds another segment, until finally the lock is completely open. I wrote about that a couple months ago here: *Link Removed*

I just saw this and thought I would share since it seems to be on topic.

REVELATION CHAPTER 17
(As found in the Authorized Version of the Bible
conformable to the edition of 1611)

AND there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication(SIN).

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I SAW A WOMAN(SOPHIA/LILLITH) SIT upon a scarlet coloured beast(SCARLET IS KNOWN IN ANCIENT WORLD AS POWER AS KINGS AND EMPERORS WORE SCARLET), full of names of blasphemy(lack of reverence for God), having seven heads(The SEVEN CONTINENTS of EARTH) and ten horns(THE UNITED NATIONS).

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple(TYRIAN PURPLE WAS USED BY KINGS AND EMPERORS TO SIGNAL POWER) and scarlet(SCARLET IS KNOWN IN ANCIENT WORLD AS POWER AS KINGS AND EMPERORS WORE SCARLET) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls(WEALTH), having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication(THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA):SHE SITS ON TOP OF THE WORLD IN FULL POWER, WEALTH AND GLORY

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH(THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA).

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads(7 CONTINENTS OF EARTH) and ten horns(UNITED NATIONS).

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are SEVEN MOUNTAINS(7 CONTINENTS OF EARTH), ON WHICH THE WOMAN SITTETH(THE VATICAN).

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

18 And THE WOMAN which thou sawest IS THAT GREAT CITY(VATICAN CITY), which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.