Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

I Proudly Murdered My Baby aka "ShoutYourAbortion"

7 posts in this topic

"I had an abortion at Planned Parenthood last year and it was a great experience," Bonow, who lives in Seattle, told AFP. "Not only am I not ashamed, but I know I'm incredibly lucky to have access to this choice and we need to keep it that way."

Here's an idea......try keeping your legs together or have yourself sterilized then you won't need such an extreme choice nor the need to shout about it.

1 person likes this

Anytime I hear about people like that, I use them as examples of why I believe some people will spend eternity in hell. 

"I had an abortion at Planned Parenthood last year and it was a great experience," Bonow, who lives in Seattle, told AFP. "Not only am I not ashamed, but I know I'm incredibly lucky to have access to this choice and we need to keep it that way."

Here's an idea......try keeping your legs together or have yourself sterilized then you won't need such an extreme choice nor the need to shout about it.

Right?
It's not that difficult to avoid pregnancy.
They should be ashamed of their stupidity if nothing else.

These babies are probably better off dead than living with a shameful parent who is proud of murdering them.  At least in heaven, the babies can find a good parent to take care of them who can teach them good principles. 

http://news.yahoo.com/shoutyourabortion-campaign-explodes-social-media-222022186.html

There is something very, very wrong with people that do this kind of thing. Abortion should be a very somber and sad choice. One that should be kept private and grieved over, not a source of pride and a public display. If someone did this fifteen or even ten years ago, I don't think society would accept their behavior, they'd be met with disgust and they will be by some, but a lot of people will think it's all right. I don't think anyone should be flaunting an abortion in public like that, regardless of whether you call it a fetus or a baby, it's disrespect to the dead in my thinking. I don't even know what to say after I saw that aborted baby still moving on that table in the video I posted the other day. Maybe these women should see that video too.

Our world is a nightmare now. We have the far left that wants to kill babies and let murders, rapists, serial killers and pedophiles free, but incarcerate those who cheat the IRS. 

That's our world

1 person likes this

What, and actually be accountable for the choices we make and inevitable consequences in our lives? THAT IS NOT PROGRESSIVE THINKING! 

/end sarcasm

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.