Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

FEDERAL Forced-Vax Bill : 'Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015'

26 posts in this topic

It's only a matter of time. The US government traitors (redundant, I know) have capitulated to the UN, whose "agendas" are to eliminate all national sovereignty, including individual sovereignty. They consider us all slaves and will use their ownership of the world's armies and cops to force compliance. 

It's only a matter of time. The US government traitors (redundant, I know) have capitulated to the UN, whose "agendas" are to eliminate all national sovereignty, including individual sovereignty. They consider us all slaves and will use their ownership of the world's armies and cops to force compliance. 

People still have the power to prevent it.  We need to stand together and oppose these things.

Why is it that everybody and their monkey is compelled to make a video? This selfie thing must end.

Wilson’s bill, if passed, would for the first time establish a federal vaccination requirement to attend school. Current vaccines policies are set by the states, but with the increasing federal control over schools with No Child Left Behind and the Common Core, Wilson’s bill maybe an indicator of what is coming. This bill would also deliver to the vaccine industry two of their primary goals: completely removing any parental involvement in vaccine decisions for our children, and requiring the entire ACIP schedule, which no state currently does.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/new-federal-vaccine-mandate-proposed-all-shots-required-no-parental-exemptions/

1 person likes this

People still have the power to prevent it.  We need to stand together and oppose these things.

We should, but it's like 5 billion ants standing up to a flamethrower. They have overwhelming physical force on their side, and the majority of the population who believes whatever the government tells them. We are way behind on waking people up.

We should, but it's like 5 billion ants standing up to a flamethrower. They have overwhelming physical force on their side, and the majority of the population who believes whatever the government tells them. We are way behind on waking people up.

I realise it seems dire, however it can still be done; and I believe it will be done.  No way in hell I will roll over just because "it seems hopeless".  Hell no!

More than personal feeling about the matter, I know it can be opposed in practice.

Edited by Sky Cat

I realise it seems a dire, however it can still be done; and I believe it will be done.  No way in hell I will roll over just because "it seems hopeless".  Hell no!

More than personal feeling about the matter, I know it can be opposed in practice.

Don't get me wrong, I would resist in spite of the futility of it. Dying on your feet is better than living on your knees, as the saying goes. But I have to be realistic and know that the odds of overthrowing TPTB are slim.

Why is it that everybody and their monkey is compelled to make a video? This selfie thing must end.

Wilson’s bill, if passed, would for the first time establish a federal vaccination requirement to attend school. Current vaccines policies are set by the states, but with the increasing federal control over schools with No Child Left Behind and the Common Core, Wilson’s bill maybe an indicator of what is coming. This bill would also deliver to the vaccine industry two of their primary goals: completely removing any parental involvement in vaccine decisions for our children, and requiring the entire ACIP schedule, which no state currently does.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/new-federal-vaccine-mandate-proposed-all-shots-required-no-parental-exemptions/

Sonja doesn't make videos all that often, but she really cares about these topics.

Don't get me wrong, I would resist in spite of the futility of it. Dying on your feet is better than living on your knees, as the saying goes. But I have to be realistic and know that the odds of overthrowing TPTB are slim.

Fear not, they will eventually be their own undoing; however, we can help speed that up! :vFpL81r:  Call me "impatient"! :chuckle:

Fear not, they will eventually be their own undoing; however, we can help speed that up! :vFpL81r:  Call me "impatient"! :chuckle:

Actually that reminds me of what I tell people is our best hope: the incompetence of TPTB. Their decadent lifestyles, disgusting vices, and love of lies make them stupid, though still dangerously so.

Sonja doesn't make videos all that often, but she really cares about these topics.

I'm sure she does care. Fortunately, she included a link to the meat of the story.

I think most of us agree this world is tainted and is especially true of videos. If you watch TV and scrutinize the ads you'll instantly see the work of Edward Bernays. When you read text, it's in your own voice and doesn't contain subliminal messaging nor the vibration of sound and/or music. It may seem trivial but this is the very medium that has contributed to the state of the world today.

As a side note, I enjoy the Simon Parkes videos you post but I also like his British accent. If I found the accent annoying then that's a whole 'nuther experience. Anyway, my point is that videos require more filters than text and ironically on a conspiracy site we promote them endlessly when we are aware of the potential for propaganda they may contain through voice pitch, visual cues from the speaker and emotional responses.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.