Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Texas Rangers Brace for ISIS Led Invasion

26 posts in this topic

Texas Rangers Brace for ISIS Led Invasion

28 Apr, 2015 by Dave Hodges

Read the Full Article in the Link Above

I wrote an article two days ago entitled The Dual Purpose of Jade Helm. The following email, purportedly from a Texas Ranger supports my notion that Jade Helm more than likely has a dual purpose with the end game consisting of the enforcement of a brutal form of martial law and mass detentions.

Who knew that ISIS had a baseball team? I guess anything can happen. Josh Hamilton is leaving the Angels and returning to play for the Texas Rangers.

Oh wait...you mean the REAL Texas Rangers!

I had to make a joke because I'm  tired of waiting for the shit to hit the fan. I got news for everyone. Texans have been ready for a long time! Sure we have the reputation for being loud, but when it comes down to the important stuff, we whisper. And there has been a lot of whispering going on.

Just know, If Texas falls the rest of the nation doesn't have a chance. I can guarantee y'all we will give them one hell of a fight!

Other than a bunch of bonehead in Austin and Katrina refugees in Houston, the rest of the state will go down with their boots on.

Bring it! Texas is ready.....

1 person likes this

Hmm DK

The more I read about the condition of Texas the more I feel that jade helm is a cover to transport equipment to the right spots 

Southern Texans should be making plans for cover and water and food supply's 

when it starts it will be horrific 

Go Texas!!  We got the Appalachian Side covered, remember this,  behind every blade of grass bitches,  EVERY BLADE!!   Come on down an get ya some.!!

Paranoia catches Abbott’s attention: Gov orders Texas guard to monitor military exercises over fears of federal takeover

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/04/paranoia-catches-abbott-attention-gov-orders-texas-guard-to-monitor-military-exercises-over-fears-of-federal-takeover.html/

Gov. Greg Abbott ordered the Texas Guard to monitor federal military exercises in Texas after some citizens have lit up the Internet saying the maneuvers are actually the prelude to martial law.

On Monday, command spokesman Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria attended a Bastrop County Commissioners Court meeting to answer community questions and was met with hostile fire. Lastoria, in response to some of the questions from the 150 who attended, sought to dispel fears that foreign fighters from the Islamic State were being brought in or that Texans’ guns would be confiscated, according to a report in the Austin American-Statesman.

He was forced to rebut that martial law was underfoot and said misinformation has been spread by those with a “personal agenda.”

“You may have issues with the administration. So be it. But this institution right here has been with you for over 200 years,” he was quoted as saying. “I’ve worn this uniform across five different administrations for 27 years.”

“To address concerns of Texas citizens and ensure that Texas communities remain safe, secure and informed about military procedures occurring in their vicinity, I am directing the TExas State Guard to monitor Operation Jade Helm 15,” Abbott wrote in his letter to the commander of the Texas Guard.

Abbott hedged the suspicion inherent in his message, saying, “The action I take today comes with the recognition of Texas’ long history of supporting our military forces.”

Edited by thoth

I don't think they'll storm across the border in any real attempt to invade Texas/America.

I think they'll come across in waves of groups wreaking hacoc by taking siege of some of

the smaller border towns. They will of course meet with good old texas style resistance, but

not enough to stop them!

There are only two ways that I can see them accomplishing this. Number one, entering during

the early morning hours while 99% of the citizens are asleep, and number two, only if and when

the border guards, local police and military (who are already pretty much everywhere) are told

to stand down. That being said, this may be a bit tough to do with local government resisting

federal government! That in itself could turn into an internal war!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I don't think they'll storm across the border in any real attempt to invade Texas/America.

I think they'll come across in waves of groups wreaking hacoc by taking siege of some of

the smaller border towns. They will of course meet with good old texas style resistance, but

not enough to stop them!

There are only two ways that I can see them accomplishing this. Number one, entering during

the early morning hours while 99% of the citizens are asleep, and number two, only if and when

the border guards, local police and military (who are already pretty much everywhere) are told

to stand down. That being said, this may be a bit tough to do with local government resisting

federal government! That in itself could turn into an internal war!

​I don't think they'll storm across the border either.
I think many of them have already crossed.
They're here now, just waiting for a few backups and word go.

​I don't think they'll storm across the border either.I think many of them have already crossed.
They're here now, just waiting for a few backups and word go.

​They get their instructions via printed periodicals at the very last possible moment so if caught before,

they cannot give away any information if they don't yet know it. Their instructions come in the form of

cryptic hidden messages. When there are more than one group involved, each has their own instruction,

and none can know what the others will be so only the one group will be caught if caught beforehand.

The bad guys better make damn sure they pack a lunch if and when they decide to jump cause it's gonna be an all day job.  Here in West Texas ain't nobody soft.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.