Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Terrifying Black Eyed Children

11 posts in this topic

By conspiracyclub - Sep 23, 2015

I think she is hot ! So I would strike up a conversation .

They have large black eyes and no iris. They are nicknamed the black-eyed children and reportedly appear to be a kind of hybrid between humans and aliens.

The first case of such a child was reported in 1998. Since then cases of encounters with black-eyed children have inexplicably multiplied. Those who saw them claim that they seem soulless and emit negative and frightening feelings. There are numerous claims that these children come from strange breeding between humans and gray alien species.

Read the whole post here : http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/09/23/black-eyed-children/

I came across some info about Dulse Base last night which spoke of animals being mixed with humans and humans with aliens there. I have heard this for a long while, and didn't have the long while to continue reading/watching about this as I already learned enough on the subject over time lol, but I digress. While not having time to investigate everything, I think it should be noted Lisa Haven done some research onto it and some other article was on bin today before getting lost as the page refreshed.

Anyways, may be of interest 5 Alien Species Already Walking Amongst Us

On 9/23/2015, 8:46:04, CSB said:
By conspiracyclub - Sep 23, 2015

I think she is hot ! So I would strike up a conversation .

They have large black eyes and no iris. They are nicknamed the black-eyed children and reportedly appear to be a kind of hybrid between humans and aliens.

The first case of such a child was reported in 1998. Since then cases of encounters with black-eyed children have inexplicably multiplied. Those who saw them claim that they seem soulless and emit negative and frightening feelings. There are numerous claims that these children come from strange breeding between humans and gray alien species.

Read the whole post here : http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/09/23/black-eyed-children/

Yeah, we know all about these things. Our group had some run-ins with them as adults.
We called them "mind-fuck" because that's just what they did.

Dark glasses was and still is their main garb. Super high IQ, and off the charts well over
200. Superior intellect and super intuitiveness. Seemingly always one step ahead of us.

Zero emotion. No emotion in their voice. No smiles, no anger. No nothing. Just a blank
and empty slate. They used to like home depot, but we could never figure out why.

They were able to communicate with you non verbally, and you could communicate back;
a two way conversation non audible.

There was only one thing we discovered that made them bug the fuck out. Remember when
I posted about the importance of words? Just strike up a conversation with one of them if you
suspect one. Ask him or her who Jesus is, but you better be back peddling when you say it.

They mainly stay in pairs. 2 men, 1 man and 1 woman, but never 2 women. Very rarely by them-
selves. Never see during the mid day. Mostly late afternoon and into the evening. Seldom late at
night. Never driving, but always walking, and seeming to suddenly just show up from nowhere,
and disappearing just a fast.

I came across some info about Dulse Base last night which spoke of animals being mixed with humans and humans with aliens there. I have heard this for a long while, and didn't have the long while to continue reading/watching about this as I already learned enough on the subject over time lol, but I digress. While not having time to investigate everything, I think it should be noted Lisa Haven done some research onto it and some other article was on bin today before getting lost as the page refreshed.

Anyways, may be of interest 5 Alien Species Already Walking Amongst Us

They are not alien. They are the new version of the nephilim who are the
end results of sex between fallen angels and humans.

But there is now a new twist. An alien deception of pretending to be aliens.
Both men and women taken on board or now below ground (govy knows
all about it, but is in an agreement with them). Materials extracted from both
sexes, and there you have it, hybrids humans/fallen angels. Pure evil mind
fuck!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Below is a post from my "Proof That "Some" Moon Missions Were Faked!" thread.
These things I am speaking of below are the daddies of those black eye children,
and which many are now adults. I have removed the name of the poster asking the
following questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XXXX Wrote:  Mole, can you expand on your experience in Florida?

Most sources I've read say the little grays are cyborgs. Or possibly other non-organic beings controlled mentally by a distant operator, perhaps in a different dimension (electromagnetic frequency).

We have definitely bought a pig in a poke with our Nazi Space Agency. Humans may be able to build and fly Star Trek vehicles, but I think there's a connection with Advanced Beings, as Michael Tellinger calls them.
What sticks in my craw the worst is how we are seen as "conspiracy theorists," kooks who believe in sci-fi fairy tales. No amount of proof will convince the people who refuse to accept that we are living in a world of lies an illusions.
This is a very disturbing topic for me to go too deeply into this conversation. Let me just say a few things from my personal experiences with them.

1. They are all that can ever define the word "malevolent".
2. They are superior to even the greatest minds that ever lived by 10 fold and even more.
3. They do not speak "EVER". They communicate telepathically. (I know they can speak, but they wont)
4. They are horrific to look at though appearing small and frail, they are as giants... Men of Renown!
5. There are different beings, but they are all the same beings, just differing sub species.
6. They are multidimensional and can move from physical to spiritual instantly.
7. There power is in their eyes... those black eyes with no emotions. (one look is trancelike)
8. They can touch you and put your system in total paralysis. (you are alert, but cannot move or speak, they already know your thoughts. When in this state, they will not communicate with you.)
9. They will "always" do experiments on you. (sexual, anal, brain, spinal, implants)
10. They have mechanical helpers globe shaped, and which roll along the ground on non moving legs which are attached to them. Hard to explain. They will leave an indent into soil the size of a one pound coffee can round side. They are heavy, but only approx 4 feet across.
11. They do their best to clean out any memories, but over time/years, they begin to creep back in, and you can remember some, but never all.
12. They will continually come for you for the rest of your life to check up on you. They sometimes will not return for 30 or more years, but at some point, they will.
Note: This will be the last thing I write about this, and this last one is the most profound of all...

13. They open your eyes/brain/spirit to the secrets of the entire universe.

Below is a post from my "Proof That "Some" Moon Missions Were Faked!" thread.
These things I am speaking of below are the daddies of those black eye children,
and which many are now adults. I have removed the name of the poster asking the
following questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XXXX Wrote:  Mole, can you expand on your experience in Florida?

Most sources I've read say the little grays are cyborgs. Or possibly other non-organic beings controlled mentally by a distant operator, perhaps in a different dimension (electromagnetic frequency).

We have definitely bought a pig in a poke with our Nazi Space Agency. Humans may be able to build and fly Star Trek vehicles, but I think there's a connection with Advanced Beings, as Michael Tellinger calls them.
What sticks in my craw the worst is how we are seen as "conspiracy theorists," kooks who believe in sci-fi fairy tales. No amount of proof will convince the people who refuse to accept that we are living in a world of lies an illusions.
This is a very disturbing topic for me to go too deeply into this conversation. Let me just say a few things from my personal experiences with them.

1. They are all that can ever define the word "malevolent".
2. They are superior to even the greatest minds that ever lived by 10 fold and even more.
3. They do not speak "EVER". They communicate telepathically. (I know they can speak, but they wont)
4. They are horrific to look at though appearing small and frail, they are as giants... Men of Renown!
5. There are different beings, but they are all the same beings, just differing sub species.
6. They are multidimensional and can move from physical to spiritual instantly.
7. There power is in their eyes... those black eyes with no emotions. (one look is trancelike)
8. They can touch you and put your system in total paralysis. (you are alert, but cannot move or speak, they already know your thoughts. When in this state, they will not communicate with you.)
9. They will "always" do experiments on you. (sexual, anal, brain, spinal, implants)
10. They have mechanical helpers globe shaped, and which roll along the ground on non moving legs which are attached to them. Hard to explain. They will leave an indent into soil the size of a one pound coffee can round side. They are heavy, but only approx 4 feet across.
11. They do their best to clean out any memories, but over time/years, they begin to creep back in, and you can remember some, but never all.
12. They will continually come for you for the rest of your life to check up on you. They sometimes will not return for 30 or more years, but at some point, they will.
Note: This will be the last thing I write about this, and this last one is the most profound of all...

13. They open your eyes/brain/spirit to the secrets of the entire universe.

It's amazing you have this much recall of information on them.
1, 4, 6 ,8, 9 and 11 I'm consciously aware of. 12 I don't like to consider.
5 I'm unsure of. How do you mean they are different but the same? controlled?
13... The knowledge may be imparted but not the memory of it as far as I know.

I should state I'm not specifically referring to The Black Eyed Children.
Only some dimensional beings but not all. There are many different types.

It's amazing you have this much recall of information on them.1, 4, 6 ,8, 9 and 11 I'm consciously aware of. 12 I don't like to consider.
5 I'm unsure of. How do you mean they are different but the same? controlled?
13... The knowledge may be imparted but not the memory of it as far as I know.

I should state I'm not specifically referring to The Black Eyed Children.
Only some dimensional beings but not all. There are many different types.

This happened back in the late 70's when I was in my late 20's. I didn't have any memories
at the time, just the start of it all, but over the years, I was slowly able to recall little details
until it finally opened all at once to me. That was in Florida, but my second encounter was
when I moved back to NYC. I heard them coming again because I still remembered the sounds
but I was in denial and said, "fuck this, I'm going to sleep" and many years later I realized that
whole encounter was them putting back to sleep and not me doing it on my own. I have zero
recollection of that second and last encounter with them.

Number 5, I cannot explain, but I know at the time it made sense.

13, Yes, you are right (The knowledge may be imparted but not the memory of it) but that too
over time has slowly come forward. I think you'll know what I mean by this Lucy. It's like a check
valve only allowing what I can handle. Other wise my mind would had been blown. Kind of like
with those blacked eyed beings and their mind fuck, but even on a grander scale. Mushed brains
and in the nut house kind of situation.

I have long since excepted this as a profound part of my most interesting life of seeing those
underground tunnels my father used to take me down into. And these things written above, and
many others like being taught at their knee as a young child, the people I was once involved with
and the run-ins with them, and all the knowledge that I am still held back from presenting. The
Moon, Mars and earth connections. many secrets still untold about the universe and the amazing
life of all matter and how it communicates. It's a never ending dance of amazing things that one
could never completely explain, but it things you just know intuitively. You know what I mean.

@Cryptic Mole
Yes I know what you mean. Knowing without knowing how you know.
I have never encountered Black Eyed Children but several others I have.
I have no memory of Grays but for some reason I feel fear when they're mentioned.
I spent so much time actively trying to repress thoughts, even memories of these entities.
For awhile I thought thinking of them might make them return. Sending out a signal of sorts.

The sounds? Do you mean like electricity?
- Why did my words turn black now? - lol

@Cryptic Mole
Yes I know what you mean. Knowing without knowing how you know.
I have never encountered Black Eyed Children but several others I have.
I have no memory of Grays but for some reason I feel fear when they're mentioned.
I spent so much time actively trying to repress thoughts, even memories of these entities.
For awhile I thought thinking of them might make them return. Sending out a signal of sorts.

The sounds? Do you mean like electricity?
- Why did my words turn black now? - lol

The only way I can describe the sound is like a pulsating hum like electric
but this I believe was the sound their craft made as it came near. That was
the second encounter in NYC.

The first was the same sound, but much louder. That was the Florida encounter.
One day I'll share it with you in detail. It was frightening and went on all night as
my entire family slept right thru.

Black words to match their black eyes... lol.

Okay, weird. 
The color of text changed and I couldn't change it back to normal.

I also know how you feel.. holding back. We both know that's necessary for now.
I can't wait for when the time is right. I look forward to hearing all you have to say.
Thanks for the more in depth explanation. It's truly fascinating.
The things that have been hidden away but not exactly lost.
I know all the answers are there, right there!
If only I could remember it.

You are so lucky to have had mentors.

The only way I can describe the sound is like a pulsating hum like electricbut this I believe was the sound their craft made as it came near. That was
the second encounter in NYC.

The first was the same sound, but much louder. That was the Florida encounter.
One day I'll share it with you in detail. It was frightening and went on all night as
my entire family slept right thru.

Black words to match their black eyes... lol.

Ah... the wavering sound. I don't associate it with a craft.
Just them manipulating space. You could be right though.
Isn't it strange how others will sleep through it all? 
Makes me wonder how much I've slept though.

:unsure:

Speaking sleep... Good night.
It's been nice talking with you.
It's been awhile.   :hug:

Okay, weird. 
The color of text changed and I couldn't change it back to normal.

I also know how you feel.. holding back. We both know that's necessary for now.
I can't wait for when the time is right. I look forward to hearing all you have to say.
Thanks for the more in depth explanation. It's truly fascinating.
The things that have been hidden away but not exactly lost.
I know all the answers are there, right there!
If only I could remember it.

You are so lucky to have had mentors.

Ah... the wavering sound. I don't associate it with a craft.Just them manipulating space. You could be right though.
Isn't it strange how others will sleep through it all? 
Makes me wonder how much I've slept though.

:unsure:

Speaking sleep... Good night.
It's been nice talking with you.
It's been awhile.   :hug:

Yes, and good nite to you as well. Talk again real soon!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.