Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Growing Number Believe California’s Drought Is A Government Conspiracy

19 posts in this topic

Growing Number Believe California’s Drought Is A Government Conspiracy

September 22, 2015 11:08 PM

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/09/22/growing-number-believe-californias-drought-is-a-government-conspiracy/

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

REDDING (CBS13) — There is a growing, underground movement of people who believe California’s drought is part of a government conspiracy instead of a naturally occurring event from a lack of rain during the last four years.

The movement’s leader, Dane Wigington, says he’s putting his life on the line to reveal a truth that will shake society to its core.

From the outside, it’s clear the hundreds showing up beat to a different drum. But stepping inside a packed Redding auditorium is like walking into another world. Outlandish ideas like weather warfare and climate engineering—in other words, weather control—are accepted as basic fact.

“Climate engineering is the single greatest assault on the environment ever launched by humanity, without question,” he said.

Wigington, the lead researcher for GeoEngineering Watch, is sounding the alarm.

He claims grainy, shaky video is part of a mountain of evidence showing shadowy government forces are using planes to secretly spray fine particles of heavy metals like aluminum into the sky. The purpose, they believe, is to block some of the sun’s direct rays from reaching the earth in a desperate attempt to slow global warming.

“The list of corroborating material we have is immense, including lab tests that prove the same elements named in geoengineering patents—aluminum, barium, and other heavy metals are raining down on us in massive quantities,” he said.

Engineered Drought Catastrophe, Target California

This video is over a year old

From the description box - The western US is under an all out climate engineering assault, California most of all. The Weather Makers can shut the hydrological cycle off from the once "golden state" for as long as they wish. Satellite images and NOAA maps shown in this presentation are shocking and revealing to say the least. Whatever one wishes to consider as the agenda of those in power, one conclusion is certain, the drought in California is a direct result of the ongoing climate engineering insanity. Weather warfare is now being waged on the American population.
Dane Wigington

1 person likes this

From the article: "Outlandish ideas like weather warfare and climate engineering—in other words, weather control—are accepted as basic fact."

If there is no weather control, why was there a U.N. agreement not to do it ages ago? If there is no weather control, why is it that cloud seeding causes rain and has been known about for decades?  Outlandish? I don't think so. This government has shown us through their actions of doing bio experiments on Americans for decades without consent that they think nothing of using us as human Guinea pigs. I just want to grab this guy and give him shaken baby syndrome. Or maybe someone already did. These so-called reporters interject negative information into their articles and there's no way they're experts.

There have been many lab tests here in California proving that barium and aluminum is falling out of the skies, among other things and it's all harmful to humans.

Yes it is possible to seed clouds for rain, but I have never seen anything where they can control the wind. You would have to be able to control the winds in order to keep the clouds(clouds are just water vapor) away and I have never seen any type of technology to control the winds in an isolated geographical region. They would have to be able to have no wind in the entire state of California and move the clouds around California. This isn't true because every time I have been to California in the last 3 years there are always clouds.

News report from 2009. They had material from chemtrails tested and high levels of barium were detected. This video also shows information regarding government tests on civilians and military.  It's been admitted in the Congressional record.

Edited by Cinnamon

My younger brother who lives in Cali, said if they do not get the el nino this year, they will be completely out of water next yr... Of course he is a hardcore liberal. So if you were to tel him the government is causing this.. He would say, you need to seek professional help asap  

My younger brother who lives in Cali, said if they do not get the el nino this year, they will be completely out of water next yr... Of course he is a hardcore liberal. So if you were to tel him the government is causing this.. He would say, you need to seek professional help asap  

I'm lucky I live in an area where there are lots of conservatives. The libs make me nuts with their utopian dreamlike state. It was supposed to rain for 2 days this week. Never happened.

1 person likes this

I'm lucky I live in an area where there are lots of conservatives. The libs make me nuts with their utopian dreamlike state. It was supposed to rain for 2 days this week. Never happened.

You might want to consider leaving Cali.. Just a thought..

You might want to consider leaving Cali.. Just a thought..

The thought has more than crossed my mind, looking at doing just that.

The thought has more than crossed my mind, looking at doing just that.

Come to Texas plenty of water togo around. LOL

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.