Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Sex, Drugs, and Beastiality: The New Muppets Show Will Rape Your Childhood

14 posts in this topic

On 23/09/2015 at 2:50 PM, counterintelligence said:

Maybe it was a blueprint of whats to come? (op post). I really thing these shows should be on comedy central, which is the link you posted. Reminds me of similar stuff like Squidbillies seeing "Mix - Sesame Street on Crack".

Maybe it was a blueprint of whats to come? (op post). I really thing these shows should be on comedy central, which is the link you posted. Reminds me of similar stuff like Squidbillies seeing "Mix - Sesame Street on Crack".

Did you just call me Krimit?

Did you just call me Krimit?

No idea what Krimit is, maybe Kermit. Anyhow, on second thought, this show (you posted) should be 18+ and not be available to kids to watch, but with that said, lots on the tele should not be available to watch there, but then they would just go to the net anyways. I think what I was trying to say is that the creator of these has lots of talent, and I find it better than what I have seen on the tele, even though I only watch it when visiting people as I gave it up long ago, net is better.

No idea what Krimit is, maybe Kermit. Anyhow, on second thought, this show (you posted) should be 18+ and not be available to kids to watch, but with that said, lots on the tele should not be available to watch there, but then they would just go to the net anyways. I think what I was trying to say is that the creator of these has lots of talent, and I find it better than what I have seen on the tele, even though I only watch it when visiting people as I gave it up long ago, net is better.

The other guy was on crack, and Kermit thinks he was being called Krimit.  It's in the video (or should be).  Of course this was popular from about 10 years ago. 

The other guy was on crack, and Kermit thinks he was being called Krimit.  It's in the video (or should be).  Of course this was popular from about 10 years ago. 

I thought that and rewatched the whole thing trying to figure out what you meant, but didn't find it which is why I replied basically with no idea what you were referring to.  

That's really disturbing. If I owned a TV I would boycott the network
I never liked Sesame Street or the Muppets. Even when I was small I thought they were icky.
Think about it... How many people have touched those things and how often do they get washed?

I thought that and rewatched the whole thing trying to figure out what you meant, but didn't find it which is why I replied basically with no idea what you were referring to.  

There is probably another variation of it, like maybe marijuana instead of crack or something like that. 

Edited by counterintelligence

Yeah, tell us about what you're actually talking about.

As far as I know, you have to go to the 'donkey show' in  Tijuana, to see genuine beastality.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.