Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

It's The 23 Day Of September 8:45am

66 posts in this topic

It happened but you can't see it. Meaning, it's the beginning of doom, but the actual visible doom can't happen until... like... the future.

It happened but you can't see it. Meaning, it's the beginning of doom, but the actual visible doom can't happen until... like... the future.

http://www.tenaflyguy.com/sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif This is not right !  I am packed and ready to go to the bunker .

The ides of March are come, Soothsayer.

Aye, Caesar, but not gone.

And then he died. :qFbfZwK:

A little gallows humor, fit for all doomsdays.

I'm still having Thanksgiving at my house.

Nice! Thanks for raising the intellectual level here.

Is that an invitation? :biggrin:

-AL

Is that an invitation? :biggrin:

-AL

umm, uh, yeah, uh, shure.

take a right where the store burned down, go 18 miles and left at the fork in the road when you see a cow with a spot that looks like a spaceship, cross the creek, remembering to put it in 4-wheel drive, then past the trailer park, park in the front by the Beware Dogs sign. And honk. I'll open the gate.

Bring a salad, please. We have enough desserts!

Shep, if you come, I'll meet you at the Texaco two miles from my house. Can't miss it. It's on the main drag in town. :yes:

1 person likes this

The doom is here, the problem is these days the dust never settles from one catastrophe so you can see the next approaching.

There is so much disinformation being pumped out these days you will be able to tell when the doom arrives........5 years after your dead!:chuckle:

Ok from what I see the scam goes like this. Pick a date this time 23 September last time March some thing.  Put out two videos. Put doom and pin it on your fourm (not this one it's smart) the two turn into 100s keep the pins going two weeks before the doom bann everyone who doesn't pay the forum. That's the GLP way.  New doom will be picked nothing will happen they will call it the GLP effect just pay for the UN bann. That's why I love this place. Fail down will call you on that bullshit. ! :-D 

GLP have been doing this for years people. It's just getting bigger. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.