Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Evidence Michelle Obama Never Gave Birth To Malia & Sasha

99 posts in this topic

Evidence Michelle Obama Never Gave Birth To Malia & Sasha

Barack Obama and the First Lady have kept a tight lid on photos of their precious daughters being released by the press. Still, we have seen a startling lack of pictures from the early years of Malia and Sasha. Now we have evidence that this may not be due to the fact that Michelle has ordered the press not to release them, but that they do not exist.

http://images.intouchweekly.com/uploads/posts/image/25643/michelle-obama-sasha-malia.jpg

Read the whole post here : http://linkis.com/mrconservative.com/2/qFk1K

Michelle Obama isn't even married to Barack.  She is a single mother of two, but not those two. 

Rules for being a dictator (or at least a couple):

Don't have sexual relations with that woman

Hate the Jews

Write a book called My Struggle or Obama The Narcissist:It Sucks to be You (An Autobiography)

Edited by counterintelligence

I hate to point this out but men don't have babies.

A shemale and a gay guy went to Bermuda and came back with 2 little girls. Then they started taking pictures of the happy family. Mochelle doesn't look happy lately. Trouble in New Camelot?

1 person likes this

Two men together don't have babies. FTFY. 

As far as Obama goes, he doesn't even qualify as a man. 

Two men together don't have babies. FTFY. 

As far as Obama goes, he doesn't even qualify as a man. 

A shemale and a gay guy went to Bermuda and came back with 2 little girls. Then they started taking pictures of the happy family. Mochelle doesn't look happy lately. Trouble in New Camelot?

Ditto. 

Sorry but this is pure b.s... I mean come on we hate the man, but really?

I didn't take political ct seriously until a few years ago. I now think it's as bad or worse than we can ever imagine. I recommend that everyone read all they can, esp. books, about the NWO and how they get corrupt people into the limelight. Bushes and Clintons were also involved, people die if they get too close to the truth. Like Loretta Fuddy, who died when her plane went down and everyone survived but her, though she was in a life jacket and in good spirits when, oof, she drowned.

Squeaky clean candidates need not apply for top gov jobs. 

Michael, I mean Michelle -- look up her school records and discussions of her physical features. She doesn't even try to walk like a woman. Wrong hips.

I didn't take political ct seriously until a few years ago. I now think it's as bad or worse than we can ever imagine. I recommend that everyone read all they can, esp. books, about the NWO and how they get corrupt people into the limelight. Bushes and Clintons were also involved, people die if they get too close to the truth. Like Loretta Fuddy, who died when her plane went down and everyone survived but her, though she was in a life jacket and in good spirits when, oof, she drowned.

Squeaky clean candidates need not apply for top gov jobs. 

Michael, I mean Michelle -- look up her school records and discussions of her physical features. She doesn't even try to walk like a woman. Wrong hips.

I have done some reading about the NWO, and watched a lot of videos.. I do believe the elite have bigger plans that do not include us (we the average) people...But some things I have a hard time believing to be true... I will read what was posted about the first Wookie and see if I can even remotely believe what it says..

But maybe reptillians can just spawn things.

I thought reptiles just laid eggs .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.