Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Captured ISIS Leader Makes Terrifying Confession About Barack Obama

3 posts in this topic

Captured ISIS leader Yousef al-Salafi has confessed that the Islamic State is being funded by the U.S. government. America has been suspicious of the Obama Administration’s treason without concrete evidence – until now. You’re shocked? Really?

Published on Jun 23, 2015

This was posted Jun 23 2015 but I thought that I would post it here for those that have not viewed it .

It would be interesting to know just how much money the U.S. has spent on supporting ISIS; at this time where we can't even support our own vets .

I think that everyone that voted for Obama should invite a Muslim into their home for Christmas dinner this year . With ham and yams .

1 person likes this

Obama talked about stepping up the training of Isis live on TV months ago. The isishq.net web site is a cia sub company . I think they passworded it now but I took a picture of it first. I found this in Syria to......the link will not post :-/  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.