Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
RememberThis

Horribly Mutated Sea Life...West Coast

18 posts in this topic

I've never been big on seafood considering the many, many decades of companies dumping toxic and radioactive crap in the oceans to save on higher disposal fees versus the lower cost of fines. 

I will still probably munch on the occasional Alaskan Snow Crab, but I will definitely be improving my detoxification process now. 

I've never been big on seafood considering the many, many decades of companies dumping toxic and radioactive crap in the oceans to save on higher disposal fees versus the lower cost of fines. 

I will still probably munch on the occasional Alaskan Snow Crab, but I will definitely be improving my detoxification process now. 

What's your detox method if you don't mind my asking?

What's your detox method if you don't mind my asking?

Without going in depth here, mostly liver detoxification using mostly Milk Thistle along with a variety of other systemic-detox herbs, distilled water only during the detox days, and Bentonite clay "baths". (i.e., clay and water contained in a tarp in a makeshift tub outside. lol) 

1 person likes this

Without going in depth here, mostly liver detoxification using mostly Milk Thistle along with a variety of other systemic-detox herbs, distilled water only during the detox days, and Bentonite clay "baths". (i.e., clay and water contained in a tarp in a makeshift tub outside. lol) 

Thanks, I haven't used Milk Thistle, I'll pick some up.
I do use Bentonite clay to make make-up but I've never bathed in it.
After looking at those pictures I'm going to get a plastic kiddie pool and roll around in it for a few hours.

:happy:

Thanks, I haven't used Milk Thistle, I'll pick some up.I do use Bentonite clay to make make-up but I've never bathed in it.
After looking at those pictures I'm going to get a plastic kiddie pool and roll around in it for a few hours.

:happy:

I'm going to get a plastic kiddie pool and roll around in it for a few hours

I want to watch ! http://www.diychatroom.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

Thats some good stuff there :)

I think that starfish picture is probably a result of the starfish having broken off an arm, they do grow back like that, split off and make more than one sometimes. But the rest of it, no explanation from me and if this is a result of fukushima, we're in big trouble. Radiation poisoning is not my idea of how I want to go out.  :IBPlzqK:

Edited by Cinnamon

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.