Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Marine Forced into Retirement After Beating up US-Protected Pedophile

5 posts in this topic

Marine Forced into Retirement After Beating up US-Protected Pedophile

Afghanistan — “At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,” Gregory Buckley, Sr. recalled his son telling him shortly before he was shot to death on base in southern Afghanistan in 2012.

Lance Cpl. Gregory Buckley Jr. was distressed about the ongoing sexual abuse by Afghan police of boys brought back to base.

“My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture”

Once again, organized sexual abuse of children has returned to Afghanistan as an acceptable and even expected practice; and the problem is so pervasive it has a name — bacha bazi — literal translation: “boy play.”

Read the whole story here : http://theantimedia.org/marine-forced-into-retirement-after-beating-up-us-protected-pedophile/

http://theantimedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/marine-retirement.jpg

If I was the mother of one of these children, I know what I'd do. Be friendly to the perp and give him an equal amount of penetration. A knife in his heart. How can women put up with that hellish religion? Wake up, stupid Muslim women! Fight for your children! They're worth dying for.

If I was the mother of one of these children, I know what I'd do. Be friendly to the perp and give him an equal amount of penetration. A knife in his heart. How can women put up with that hellish religion? Wake up, stupid Muslim women! Fight for your children! They're worth dying for.

I saw a report where a muslim woman brought her child to an Israeli hospital for surgery. After her son was healed, she openly stated that she hoped he could now grow up to be a suicide bomber and kill Jews. They're all evil. They're no better than ancient people who sacrificed their own babies into the fires of Molech.

Nope, finely chopped hair - get him drunk and feed him soup with lots and lots of tiny "hair darts" they stick in his intestine and slowly cause multiple septic wounds inside.. death comes slowly but surely..He / she /it that maltreats kids and animals do not deserve to be called human.

Nope, finely chopped hair - get him drunk and feed him soup with lots and lots of tiny "hair darts" they stick in his intestine and slowly cause multiple septic wounds inside.. death comes slowly but surely..He / she /it that maltreats kids and animals do not deserve to be called human.

Really? Is this true? Death by hairball. Oh, that is so rich!

Slow and agonizing is better than the quick death by a blade. She could also pretend to be sick so the others would think it was a virus or bad camel milk or something.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.