Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

German highway banner: “Your children will pray to Allah or die!”

9 posts in this topic

German highway banner: “Your children will pray to Allah or die!”

http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/german-banner-your-children-will-pray-to-allah.png

Ah, the glories of multiculturalism .

You better hope there is a true God someone with divine power to bring this evil to it's demise if you are not willing to fight for what is right . Your life ? But for me I was not born here in this modern day to subscribe to any man's religious or political ideologies . I will not be forced to compliance .

I have become to believe that many of these Muslims are the cloaked demons from hell under control of who we call the elites; and we all know the evil intentions they have !

Oh, muslims have learned German already! Sure, they want to make sure their audience understands and the sign gets photographed but it really should have been written in Arabic. So many pots to stir!

Germany has a spottless record when it comes to groups they disapprove of. No way that was done by a neonazi looking to heat up the immigration thing to recruit more members. No possible way. It'd be like, a conspiracy. 

1 person likes this

Germany has a spottless record when it comes to groups they disapprove of. No way that was done by a neonazi looking to heat up the immigration thing to recruit more members. No possible way. It'd be like, a conspiracy. 

You can't seriously believe it was some "greasy islamaphobes: trying to make the poor victims fleeing... ? Good gods people, these lunatics need no words put into their mouths, they scream that the Koran and Mohamed are perfect, untouchable, not-open-to-interpretation constantly.

Oh, but not all Muslims interpret the Koran the same way. Sorry, the ones who don't read and live it Literally, without questioning any reason why it was ok for Mohammed to commit so many atrocities are labeled Apostates, and to be killed.

You can't seriously believe it was some "greasy islamaphobes: trying to make the poor victims fleeing... ? Good gods people, these lunatics need no words put into their mouths, they scream that the Koran and Mohamed are perfect, untouchable, not-open-to-interpretation constantly.

Oh, but not all Muslims interpret the Koran the same way. Sorry, the ones who don't read and live it Literally, without questioning any reason why it was ok for Mohammed to commit so many atrocities are labeled Apostates, and to be killed.

I don't believe it was some 'greasy islamaphobes'. That's the terms people use to dismis common sense. Everything you said is over the top and not concidering the obvious. 9/11 was done by the banksters and that banner was done by neonazis, and if you can't see that, you're just as bad as those that tell 'Truthers' they are mad, stupid, etc. 

Final note: I don't support Islam. I don't, I think it's a false preach. But use your brains when it comes to these matters. Think what history speaks, before insulting the person that brings the truth with slander and exaggerations.

P.S. I've been insulted on this board more than once, with no penalty to the call outer, but if I say something you people don't like, I get red and warning points. So, "Echo Chamber" this: Learn to think for yourselves. Callin' ya all on it.

I don't believe it was some 'greasy islamaphobes'. That's the terms people use to dismis common sense. Everything you said is over the top and not concidering the obvious. 9/11 was done by the banksters and that banner was done by neonazis, and if you can't see that, you're just as bad as those that tell 'Truthers' they are mad, stupid, etc. 

Final note: I don't support Islam. I don't, I think it's a false preach. But use your brains when it comes to these matters. Think what history speaks, before insulting the person that brings the truth with slander and exaggerations.

P.S. I've been insulted on this board more than once, with no penalty to the call outer, but if I say something you people don't like, I get red and warning points. So, "Echo Chamber" this: Learn to think for yourselves. Callin' ya all on it.

I like you. I think you're a good hearted person with the best intentions.
I also think your an idealist and maybe a little naive. Please don't take that as an insult. I don't mean it that way.

Back when I used to go to a lot of shows I met some skin heads or neo-nazis. I was very intimidated by them at first.
But they always treated me with respect and kindness. What I learned is that they're not really racist; there more separatist.
They don't want to harm anyone, they just don't want others way of life forced on them. (The ones I knew anyway).

Islam is a very intolerant religion. The Quran commands Muslims to convert absolutely everyone.
Please take look a this article. It outlines what occurs as the Muslim population grows in any country.

As Muslim population grows, what can happen to a society?

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
-----

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
-----

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
-----
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions
-----

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
-----
More here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/as-muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society

I don't know who put that sign up but even if it was neo-nazi, which I doubt, it's still true.

2 people like this

I like you. I think you're a good hearted person with the best intentions.I also think your an idealist and maybe a little naive. Please don't take that as an insult. I don't mean it that way.

Back when I used to go to a lot of shows I met some skin heads or neo-nazis. I was very intimidated by them at first.
But they always treated me with respect and kindness. What I learned is that they're not really racist; there more separatist.
They don't want to harm anyone, they just don't want others way of life forced on them. (The ones I knew anyway).

Islam is a very intolerant religion. The Quran commands Muslims to convert absolutely everyone.
Please take look a this article. It outlines what occurs as the Muslim population grows in any country.

As Muslim population grows, what can happen to a society?

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
-----

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
-----

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
-----
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions
-----

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
-----
More here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/as-muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society

I don't know who put that sign up but even if it was neo-nazi, which I doubt, it's still true.

I enjoy you too, Lucy, in a totally friendly, no flirt way. I know you get alot of it here. I can read. So i clearify, because I'm happily spoken for. That said, you're right, I am naive. I am an idealist. I also owe ya green I won't have til tomorrow ^.~ 

Now we go into waters I won't navagate well. Neo Nazis. Are they proper? Fuck yes. I never met a rude one (save those defamers, I  can tell the diff. Not a rocket scientist, but it don't take one) like TT on Reddit trying to explain to me the holocaust through his point of view. Never once insulted me. Never once talked down to me, and when others would be like, "See, he's just a retard, just stop talking to him!" TT would smile, and say, "That's not how you teach." i know there are "good" neonazis. *Shivers* I just said that. That quote will be used against me later. But seriously, they're like my Black Hebrew homies. They don't hate you over race, they don't. They do think you might be missing something about reality and would like you to appericate thier world view. Can I 100% support either group? Nah. There's hate there, in both sermans, and I don't do hate. I got enough hate in my heart for certain things (injustice frustates me), I don't need to fuel that fire. 

As for most neos want a neighbor they can live in and harldy desire a world war about race cleanisng (I agree, they want thier own slice more than to force a slice of the preverbal pie), that doesn't change the cold fact. Here it is, Lucy, and all my other friends here at COP: It only takes a few.

It only takes one refugee acting an ass to demonize the whole bunch. It only takes one skin head acting an ass to demonize the whole bunch. Etc. Those refugees and white power groups have more in common than either would admit. 

As for what the Koran declairs, it's trash. And this is my pic of Mohammad: 'o.o'

Come get some Islam. I walk with the real deal Lord. That said, there are misquotes to all faiths. Sure, I can find something in the Koran that calls for death, I can do the same with the OT, NT and any other text you give me. Fanatics can twist anything and everything. Is Islam real? No. Because mohammad claimed to be the only true prophet and that's calling God a liar. As I said before, if he was suppose to be a conquorer in the name of the Lord, I might buy it. But only true prophet? Blastphemy. Straight up. 

Now all that said, If I was given a full week with any 3 members of "ISIS" or "Islam" or whatever, and could be allowed to show them what America really is, I firmly believe there is absolutely no way those kids wouldn't be like, "Jedi, we never knew!" How can I say that? Because I've literally done it before, twice. Introduced Muslims to the culture of America and allowed them to appericate instead of fear. Now, they're better citizens than I am. Pay way more taxes and are far more active in society than me and my message board addiction. 

What's my point? Lucy, I agree, there are devils in certain clothes that justify every link you posted. But thanks to hands on experince, i won't ever stop believing in the good that is humanity. No matter how often they test that faith. We are all in this together, and the sooner we realize we're all on the same team, the sooner we can stop scoring against ourselves. ^.^

Edited by Last1oftheJedi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.