Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Multicultural Societies

29 posts in this topic

Who in this hell hole came up with this idea ? When it comes to religious and political ideologies it will never work . It never has .

Even the Native American Indians would not allow it and even as a visitor to a tribe you where expected to simulate with in their culture . 

They say that Canada is the best example of Multiculturalism that has worked but when I read about it I only find the word tolerance is the key .

What is tolerance ? The ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

Sounds like a pain in the a&& to me .

So now here comes the Muslims and these people have never liked or have been tolerant to anyone other than their own and even that has been ify . And to they will never simulate anywhere . Never have never will . 

So, you are set on edge about these developments.

From what I have seen, these people are not being confined whatsoever.

No camps, no ghettos, just free reign in the population at large.

Maybe they are here to test our collective mettle.

Are you willing to roll over and play dead while the laughing horde surrounds you?

People can only be pushed so far. And then what happens?

The more violent culture always over takes the more peaceful culture.
Multiculturalism has never worked and it never will. It's how nations fall.

We will fall or finally start shooting.

Which do you think?

I think both. I'm not sure we could have one without the other.
U
nfortunately, we may have to destroy it before we can rebuild it.

I think both. I'm not sure we could have one without the other.Unfortunately, we may have to destroy it before we can rebuild it.

Order out of chaos, exactly what TPTB want. They created the old system, now they want to destroy it and create another one.

I think both. I'm not sure we could have one without the other.Unfortunately, we may have to destroy it before we can rebuild it.

Hmm.. Yes, of course a fall would be accompanied by plenty of shooting.

However, it seems beyond repair to me at this point.

I have three young kids. I don't want them to grow up grabbing their ankles at every turn.

Order out of chaos, exactly what TPTB want. They created the old system, now they want to destroy it and create another one.

Perhaps it's time to start thinking like they do.
There must be a way to beat them at their own game.
I would probably have a problem with the ethics of it all though. 

Then again... they don't. They only care about their own blood line.

Hmm.. Yes, of course a fall would be accompanied by plenty of shooting.

However, it seems beyond repair to me at this point.

I have three young kids. I don't want them to grow up grabbing their ankles at every turn.

I have a son and he's feeling the effects of multiculturalism and the racism that goes along with it.
It's heartbreaking and I'm trying to prepare him the best I can. Ignoring it isn't going to make it go away.

1 person likes this

Who in this hell hole came up with this idea ? When it comes to religious and political ideologies it will never work . It never has .

Even the Native American Indians would not allow it and even as a visitor to a tribe you where expected to simulate with in their culture . 

They say that Canada is the best example of Multiculturalism that has worked but when I read about it I only find the word tolerance is the key .

What is tolerance ? The ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

Sounds like a pain in the a&& to me .

So now here comes the Muslims and these people have never liked or have been tolerant to anyone other than their own and even that has been ify . And to they will never simulate anywhere . Never have never will . 

(WEG) But But But.. Obama said :“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”" ROTFLMAO! It truly is getting this ridiculous, isn't it? I think what drives me nuts about this whole thing is Islam isn't even being subversive any more - wait, it *never* was! It's entire history has been bloody, supremacist, and people like Obie are either incredibly Stupid or Intentionally Lying about it.

But for What reason? I mean, if one isn't a Muslim, what in the heck are we going to get from lying for them, do we think they'll not-kill us if we Toady? Nope, even if we go all Dhimi, eventually according to the book more evil than Mein Kampf says eventually even the enslaved will convert or die. At the best it's a holding pattern, right?

I still think we can beat these psychopaths and the potentially MORE evil enablers. It's not going to be pretty, but I for one am doing my best to learn every bit I can about them. I've already helped tell people in "R/L" what they really beleive as opposed to what they are hearing from the liars in power. Keep fighting guys!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.