Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Earth Has Shifted The Elders Are Right

5 posts in this topic

Published on Sep 19, 2015

Not long ago a warning was sent out to NASA and all the people of the world saying The earth has shifted and the sky has changed. The warning seems to have fallen on deaf ears because everyone appears to continue questioning the reasons for the extreme uptick in earthquakes, volcano eruptions, and severe and extreme weather patterns across our planet. The warning was issued by the Inuit Elders. The Inuits are local people that live in the Arctic regions of Canada, the United States and Greenland. They are excellent weather forecasters and so were their ancestors. Thanks for watching! Leave a comment with your opinion about this.
Stay At The Ready...
For News And Views Join Us At Bunker Report On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/bunkerreport
White Wolf Pack Link

I just discovered this video the other day. I too have noticed the changes. When I bought my house 7 years ago, I put sun screens on the back of the house because the sun used to beat in the windows in the afternoon. Now I have had to put sun screens on the side of my house because that is where the sun comes blazing in now. Something has shifted.

1 hour ago, CGK said:

I just discovered this video the other day. I too have noticed the changes. When I bought my house 7 years ago, I put sun screens on the back of the house because the sun used to beat in the windows in the afternoon. Now I have had to put sun screens on the side of my house because that is where the sun comes blazing in now. Something has shifted.

Here in Delware we saw a dramatic change since the big Japan Fukushima earthquake. Our sunsets moved dramatically, and have remained so since! Since that happened our weather changed to an almost perfect North Carolina climate!

I wonder if maybe that kicked off the full-blown switch in polarity?

:DWsKVPL:

2 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

Here in Delware we saw a dramatic change since the big Japan Fukushima earthquake. Our sunsets moved dramatically, and have remained so since! Since that happened our weather changed to an almost perfect North Carolina climate!

I wonder if maybe that kicked off the full-blown switch in polarity?

:DWsKVPL:

And in n.c the weather is more florida ish.yes we are much colder.but the humidity and rain storms are kist like florida

1 person likes this

I was a suntard at GLP back in the day. There used to be threads like this one, The Sun Is Wrong, etc. on all the forums.

It's not that we were wrong, but we've gotten a lot more info since then. The sun may indeed be emitting a different frequency now. But what IS that big yeller/whitish blob in the sky?

Look at Eric Dollard's video. As a flatearther, I appreciate his science. Electric Universe theory is part of the answer. The full truth is hidden from view. And it has been so for the last 12,000 years. Ancient people knew more than we do.  And then they died.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.