Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

WE DON’T HAVE MONEY FOR VETS: But Guess Who We’re Going to Be Giving Cash To

20 posts in this topic

WE DON’T HAVE MONEY FOR VETS: But Guess Who We’re Going to Be Giving Cash To

This really shows you where Obama’s loyalties are.

Refugees receive a plethora of services and assistance when they reach the shores of the America, according to a recently released study.

The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops posted a PDF on their website breaking down available assistance for refugees resettled in the United States. The information is based on a report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office.

Read the whole post : http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/18/each-refugee-to-be-offered-thousands-of-dollars-in-tax-payer-assistance-and-welfare-for-years/#ixzz3mN18V0oI

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/2015-06-04T151550Z_1_LYNXMPEB530TO_RTROPTP_4_SYRIA-CRISIS-TURKEY-REFUGEES-e1442615438849.jpg

1 person likes this

If they hadn't started this war in the first place, there wouldn't be any refugees. Now it's on the taxpayer's to take care of them. Somebody better tell the Federal Reserve to fire up those printing presses because this is going to cost a wad of cash. omg, I know people who are barely scraping by, they're old and sick and on ss and worked all their lives, they do without so much. This whole thing must have been planned from the start. There's no way they didn't know this was going to happen. I just read there's new report and the V.A. is in such a mess that it needs to be redone from the inside out! Disgusting!

:damned:

Edited by Cinnamon

There is a new Islamic mosque here in my home town of 22,000 Christians that has just been finished . Its bigger than most churches . Last month a old collage that was converted in to apartments was sold to a Muslim . I think the muzzies have a plan ! They know and have known there is more on their way . The farmer next to it has been prepping to raise hogs instead of corn .. LOL Really I am looking forward to this up rising .

If they hadn't started this war in the first place, there wouldn't be any refugees. Now it's on the taxpayer's to take care of them. Somebody better tell the Federal Reserve to fire up those printing presses because this is going to cost a wad of cash. omg, I know people who are barely scraping by, they're old and sick and on ss and worked all their lives, they do without so much. This whole thing must have been planned from the start. There's no way they didn't know this was going to happen. I just read there's new report and the V.A. is in such a mess that it needs to be redone from the inside out! Disgusting!

Sorry to disagree, but this war between Islam and the western world was inevitable. ALL of islam will be at war with EVERY other religion or governing system until "They pay the Jizrah and feel themselves subdued", but even that complete subservience won't last long. They will then fight until there is NO other belief but Islam. None. I wish it weren't so, but no matter how nice the west is to them, if we didn't go to war with them in the Middle East, they would have come to this perhaps *faster* than they have now.

100% planned

Sorry to disagree, but this war between Islam and the western world was inevitable. ALL of islam will be at war with EVERY other religion or governing system until "They pay the Jizrah and feel themselves subdued", but even that complete subservience won't last long. They will then fight until there is NO other belief but Islam. None. I wish it weren't so, but no matter how nice the west is to them, if we didn't go to war with them in the Middle East, they would have come to this perhaps *faster* than they have now.

It's ok to disagree BlueHawK, I think it's the first time ever and we've been posting back and for for almost a year now. Well, regardless, they're coming to the west and now we're paying for them to do it. We always pay for our own demise, it seem.

100% planned

Yes, since . . . when?

Before WWI, I know. Quiet Weapons for Secret Wars. Maybe before that document was found. Oh, what was his name? He predicted all 3 wars and the reasons for each.

Yes, since . . . when?

Before WWI, I know. Quiet Weapons for Secret Wars. Maybe before that document was found. Oh, what was his name? He predicted all 3 wars and the reasons for each.

This guy?
Edgar Cayce on the Future
http://www.near-death.com/paranormal/edgar-cayce/future.html

I agree with BlueHawk.
Islam can not exist along side others because it isn't just a religion.
It's also a political system and it's intolerant and violent toward others.
They can't even get along with each other when they have very similar views.
This is why there has never been peace in the Middle East.
We don't belong there and they don't belong here.

If just one vet is suffering in any way we have no business bringing in anyone else.

This guy?Edgar Cayce on the Future

I agree with BlueHawk.

If just one vet is suffering in any way we have no business bringing in anyone else.

I didn't know Cayce predicted the wars. I was thinking about this letter, which has not been authenticated, as if that would be possjble.

http://humansarefree.com/2011/03/3-world-wars-planned-by-illuminati.html 

"3 World Wars Planned by Illuminati Albert Pike in 1871 - Everything About NWO

Pike's Letter to Mazzini (August 15, 1871) 

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil." 

I agree with BlueHawk.

I didn't know Cayce predicted the wars. I was thinking about this letter, which has not been authenticated, as if that would be possjble.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil." 

I agree with BlueHawk.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.