Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

8 Reasons why September could bring the End of the World!

18 posts in this topic

Just posted for those who are interested!

Edited by Ukshep

Its funny how I catch myself looking up into the sky .

If something don't happen this month there will be a lot of egg on many faces . Today is the 21st day of September . Soon maybe vary soon life will change ! We will see .

Over this last month I have had the same dream/vision over and over . Its of a city with angry gray clouds and the people are all black silhouettes walking around; the buildings are leaning some with twists . In the last one there was a black silhouette of a dog running and barking at the clouds as they rolled over the city . 

I looked up to the angry sky from the 4rd story balcony where I was standing and then down on the silhouette people below . I could see the backs of my silhouette hands resting on the rail of the balcony I turned them over then I could see the flesh of the palms of my hands . I have had this same dream/vision 4 times .

Strange

1 person likes this

Well you got 9 days. Maybe we can get an October the end of the world one too. In the end it doesn't matter if the end of the world comes or not. Let's say tomorrow the earth blows up, none of us will be around anyways so non issue. Let's say the earth was scortched and only 200 people lived, good luck and have fun. So as you can see it doesn't matter as non of us can do a thing about it anyways. Just like none of us can do a thing about any of use dying one day as well as we are all born to die.

So enjoy life as it is short and when you time comes it comes and you will not know anyways as billions before you have gone through the same thing and trillions after you will go trough the same thing as it is already done in the fabric of time.

You can't forget this little gem in the September list (this one's the most interesting of the doom scenarios):

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/211898/nietzermann__1987_video_announcing_doomsday_on_september_28_2015_again/

I'll be pissed if this prediction happens because I helped fund that flat Earth weather balloon launch that coincidentally takes place at the EXACT same time.

2 people like this

I'll be pissed if this prediction happens because I helped fund that flat Earth weather balloon launch that coincidentally takes place at the EXACT same time.

Yeah, that's very interesting timing, isn't it.

Yeah, that's very interesting timing, isn't it.

Precisely.  I know it's probably just a crazy coincidence (I'm certainly not going to sell everything and run to the mountains).  However, I thought the September 28 date was strange when MrThriveAndSurvive first announced the balloon launch.  It was a few months ago when he set the date for September 28, 2015.  At that time, I thought it was way too far out in the future and pondered why he wouldn't he just launch once he has the funds.  He said it was for the lunar eclipse but that didn't make a whole lot of sense but I gave MrThriveAndSurvive the benefit of the doubt.  Then JibbyJedi shared that video of the September 28, 2015 alien attack prediction (made back in 1987) and now I have lots of crazy thoughts that I have to suppress with reason and skepticism.  Gotta maintain a semblance of sanity,  right?

Precisely.  I know it's probably just a crazy coincidence (I'm certainly not going to sell everything and run to the mountains).  However, I thought the September 28 date was strange when MrThriveAndSurvive first announced the balloon launch.  It was a few months ago when he set the date for September 28, 2015.  At that time, I thought it was way too far out in the future and pondered why he wouldn't he just launch once he has the funds.  He said it was for the lunar eclipse but that didn't make a whole lot of sense but I gave MrThriveAndSurvive the benefit of the doubt.  Then JibbyJedi shared that video of the September 28, 2015 alien attack prediction (made back in 1987) and now I have lots of crazy thoughts that I have to suppress with reason and skepticism.  Gotta maintain a semblance of sanity,  right?

Lol, yeah, at least we have to try. 

You can't forget this little gem in the September list (this one's the most interesting of the doom scenarios):

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/211898/nietzermann__1987_video_announcing_doomsday_on_september_28_2015_again/

I kinda cherry-picked. The real list is way to long.

As of late I've been seeing more likelihood of the Biblical arrangement of everything, and doubting the planet is going to be destroyed out of sync with it's predictions. Things are falling just way too in line with it, the Muslim hordes are biting at the bit to start offing us. This so-called "Pope" is as far from traditional christian beliefs as you can get, IMO. I can really see him and MoBama in cahoots to bring down the western world view of the world, and deceive masses ahead of the End.

I can't buy either as the actual "Antichrist", if that evil exists, but they are certainly working hard to discredit Christianity & Judaism and all followers of either, soon enough they'll enact Blasphemy laws, an both belief systems will be Illegal.

Am I sure Heck no, but despite having personal issues with the OT version of God, just so much arbitrary stuff, maybe it'll finally make sense some day? I'd have to say be prepared, things ARE at a barely balanced edge of madness!

:1XqXnoz:

Damn!!  I spent 2 hours mowing and trimming today in Melbourne, Florida   I'm kinda gonna be pissed if that big tsunami wave ruins my yard work. :biggrin:

1 person likes this

Damn!!  I spent 2 hours mowing and trimming today in Melbourne, Florida   I'm kinda gonna be pissed if that big tsunami wave ruins my yard work. :biggrin:

Always remember, I was your first green given for your funny remarks.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

:chuckle:  I think a lot of are wondering the same. Why waste your days doing chores when you could be enjoying your precious time goofing off and posting? And eating junk food like there's no tomorrow. I still plan to have Thanksgiving here. My sister has a lot of company coming for Christmas. I want to tell here, chill, there may not be a Christmas this year. Does Don Vito still post that at lop? :DWsKVPL:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.