Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Why Have Arab Countries Abandoned Muslim Refugees?

7 posts in this topic

Ari David, the host of the Ari David Show Podcast, was joined by Nonie Darwish, the author of The Devil We Don’t Know on The Glazov Gang discussing why Arab countries have abandoned Muslim refugees, and analyzing why the media won’t demand that Arab nations take care of their own.
Read more at http://politichicks.com/2015/09/why-have-arab-countries-abandoned-muslim-refugees/

1 person likes this

i have never seen Muslims aid anyone let alone each other. It's always Christian groups who aid people in their time of need. 

Because the Arabs are trying to clean out the riffraff.  They figure why not let others deal with their unwanted trash?

Maybe it's part of a big plan that's in place by all the world powers. We think they're enemies and we think some are friends, but the ones in charge are never the ones that fight, in fact they are never in any danger at all unless they've outlived their usefulness or go against others in power in trying to actually help the people. Then they're overthrown and assassinated. The people that are pushed around by thoughts given to us by religion, media and other organized groups are the ones who suffer the most and that's the vast majority. Here is it, 2015 and bloodletting is still the means of settling scores. You'd think humans would have evolved more than this. It's never going to stop.

Just wait until some of the ISIS sympathizers start practicing Jihad and some places are blown up. Then we'll see how much more freedom WE lose through legislation in the name of safety and security. Not that there's much left as it stands right now. I envision a totalitarian police state enforced by checkpoints everywhere, among other things. (we already have them now in many places, this will be a great opportunity for the elite and they're the ones that set the whole thing up with foreign entanglements)

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

not that i like what is coming, but i liked a lot the post Cinna, how good you talk, i agree!!!! and we will see what it happends!

1 person likes this

Arab countries are aware of ISIS fighters posing as refugees. The States need these ISIS fighters to rally Americans against Muslims and start WW3. That is why you will gradually see America taking in more and more of these refugees.

"Why Have Arab Countries Abandoned Muslim Refugees?"

Simple, because muslims hate everyone, especially each other.

-AL

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.