Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Radical Islam, Not True Islam My Ass! The Quran, Obama, And ISIS Prove It…

18 posts in this topic

Radical Islam, Not True Islam My Ass! The Quran, Obama, And ISIS Prove It…
Read more at http://dcgazette.com/radical-islam-not-true-islam-ass-quran-obama-isis-prove/

Most Christians have never read the bible like many Muslims have never read the Quran. I sincerely believe that if every Muslim were to read the Quran many would leave the faith. Those who understand the Quran and live by it are what most would define as true Islamist. The president will never say radical Islam because true Islam is radical. President Obama is Islam at its finest. He doesn’t think it’s radical because he is only doing what the Quran instructs.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004009083/830857826_piss20on20obama_answer_2_xlarge.gif
1 person likes this

Can't wait to see what sacrilege - I mean "dialog" comes out of his meeting with the "Pope". Neither of these is remotely Christian, if we are to go by their Actions and words. There is NO "moral equivalency" between Islam and Christianity, and these two keep claiming there IS. Completely correct, there is just "Islam" - anyone that tries to reinterpret Islam is instantly branded an apostate, and treated and considered Worse than a Jew!

Look at the eyes of all the Islamist in the photo at the top of this post, notice any similarities. Ok now notice the actions of the people in the post, notice any similarities. 

“Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/mat.7.20.kjv

1 person likes this

Islam is not a religion, it is a political movement.  Guess who's in charge?

All the old texts are full of murder and mayhem, incest and blood lust, including the Quran, the Old Testament and the Talmud. Frankly, I can't subscribe to any of that. However, Jesus Christ is who I would follow, if anyone.

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

All the old texts are full of murder and mayhem, incest and blood lust, including the Quran, the Old Testament and the Talmud. Frankly, I can't subscribe to any of that. However, Jesus Christ is who I would follow, if anyone.

Aye, I fell away from Christianity, mostly due to being unable to reconcile the Old & New Testaments, but o\prime reason Islam and Christianity aren't equally valid are in their founders. Mohamed was a highway robber, literally, rapist, pedophile, likely necrophiliac, who justified violence, reveled in it himself. Jesus more or less was a pacifist, never a mean-spirited word let alone violence, right? *sigh* Much to my amazement, I keep seeing all the current insanity, who's doing it, and seeing a lot it lining disturbingly close to Bible prophesy, and it's frightening.

Regardless, wishing to be a pacafist, I'm far too human and am angry enough at the horrors followers of this "religion" have done and are doing, and will stand up if I see it in person, and help try to wake people up some about this scourge.

Or, as Bill & Ted put it, "Be Excellent to each other!!!" ;-)

Whether one believes or not, living ones life by the teachings of Christ is a worthy endeavor. 

Edited by A
spelling
3 people like this

Aye, I fell away from Christianity, mostly due to being unable to reconcile the Old & New Testaments, but o\prime reason Islam and Christianity aren't equally valid are in their founders. Mohamed was a highway robber, literally, rapist, pedophile, likely necrophiliac, who justified violence, reveled in it himself. Jesus more or less was a pacifist, never a mean-spirited word let alone violence, right? *sigh* Much to my amazement, I keep seeing all the current insanity, who's doing it, and seeing a lot it lining disturbingly close to Bible prophesy, and it's frightening.

Regardless, wishing to be a pacafist, I'm far too human and am angry enough at the horrors followers of this "religion" have done and are doing, and will stand up if I see it in person, and help try to wake people up some about this scourge.

Or, as Bill & Ted put it, "Be Excellent to each other!!!" ;-)

Yes, it's an invasion of millions into the west. The cultures of these countries are going to be forever changed by this. It sickens me that we are now able to actually see the pawns on the chessboard being moved around in real time. And I agree, it is disturbingly close to Bible prophesy. I believe everything is planned centuries in advance, not just decades.

Whether one believes or not, living ones live by the teachings of Christ is a worthy endeavor. 

I agree, A. Thanks for this post.

I agree, A. Thanks for this post.

No worries.  Speaking truth is easy.

On twitter it would have a hashtag something like  #trueislamisradical

>>> True Islam Is Radical  <<< 

When people read that and start asking questions it only takes a few answers to explain it. 

Those who live islam as it's written fallow a radical lifestyle and the other so called moderate people don't really read or interpret islamic text literally. The truth is in plain sight for those who look.

Then there is this translated text, Included links. 

---

8:12 God revealed His will to the angels, saying: 'I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers!'

8:13 That was because they defied God and His Apostle. He that defies God and His Apostle shall be sternly punished by God.

8:14 We said to them: 'Taste this. The scourge of the Fire awaits the unbelievers.'

8:15 Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to 'them in flight.

8:64 Prophet, God is your strength, and the faithful who follow you.

8:65 Prophet, rouse the faithful to arms. If there are twenty steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish two hundred; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding.

http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/8/st50.htm

9:122 It is not right that all the faithful should go to war at once. A band from each community should stay behind to instruct themselves in religion and to admonish their men when they return, so that they may take heed.

9:123 Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous. http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/9/st50.htm

Islam is enforced by Sharia law harshly. 

Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.

Really, anyone with a measurable IQ should be able to figure this out. JUst read the pages I linked from start to finish. 

Edited by Sarick
2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.