Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Shemitah Denied! God Says No To Illuminati’s Timeline

15 posts in this topic

The Illuminati is furious for not able to execute their plans of financial chaos and depopulation agenda for the month of September 2015.

As the serpent seed Kings and Rulers of the world prepare to unite to fight against the Most High, the United Nations and the Vatican work to keep pace with their prophetic timeline script that would have allowed them to catapult the world into a new era. Their next phase would have been the depopulation and consolidation of governments after the financial collapse.

Their prophetic agenda would have allowed them to have over a thousand years free of resistance enabling them to continue creating their habitat through their genetic manipulation and extend their life span artificially. cont (vids/txt)

Nothing happens before the Final Blood Moon, and so far the world markets are in just the right flux for the rich to get richer off of those that can't afford the ante to drop off the table. I think when you look at events on the globe (or disc) as a whole, that this shemitah was just as effective as the two before it, and it's not even done yet. That said, I don't expect a depopulation event this month, or year. Just people getting in positions as the new year starts for what will be an intresting 2016. 

When Shemitah is delayed, it is by the most high himself, but now 
along with that he has upped the ante and the wrath and judgment
will be far worse.

You should not take any of this lightly. America and the entire world
will be overrun, and God has placed a hook in their jaw and they will
obey his orders to inflict a great suffering.

I have warned you before that many times God will use evil to do his
bidding, and not always his Angels and agents from Heaven. The
Angels will be strategically placed to cause the evil to follow Gods plan.
They will abide and obey completely to The I Am That I Am and his will!

The Watchmen On The Wall are ready to sound the 3 warning blasts.
Listen carefully for them!

Do you honestly believe that TPTB will have any control over what happens?
They are also the evil who will obey and inflict harm, but they themselves will
be judged the greatest for their folly!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ufvN2BtygT4/UeIWkmVTdFI/AAAAAAAAAhE/6ZibTyHIcrs/s1600/warning.jpg

Satan would have to give the man of perdition power before anything significant would happen out of the elites.  The elites want to be the like the Most High, and would have you think that they possess such a power.

1 person likes this

Of course, the other interesting line is that the Fed Reserve wasn't able to change their interest rates!  They probably know they're screwed!

Of course, the other interesting line is that the Fed Reserve wasn't able to change their interest rates!  They probably know they're screwed!

Or the occult mages said, "Wait til the Final Blood Moon." You and I don't need to believe in magic, because they do. There is a pattern to it.

Or the occult mages said, "Wait til the Final Blood Moon." You and I don't need to believe in magic, because they do. There is a pattern to it.

I think I remember on drudgereport of some bill they tried to pass in Texas that stated that a criminal had to give their victim 24 hours advance notice of the nature of the crime they would be committing against them so they'd have time to prepare.  That's about as ludicrous as gun control. 

I think I remember on drudgereport of some bill they tried to pass in Texas that stated that a criminal had to give their victim 24 hours advance notice of the nature of the crime they would be committing against them so they'd have time to prepare.  That's about as ludicrous as gun control. 

But the Riddler has never been more excited o.o

That would be a great law to pass. See then if violated, the person could get (count 1, and count 2) (2 laws or more violated) then the other party could sue for not informing them. Well even if it was passed though, just the fact of being a criminal (as they don't follow the law), they would violate it anyways.

That would be a great law to pass. See then if violated, the person could get (count 1, and count 2) (2 laws or more violated) then the other party could sue for not informing them. Well even if it was passed though, just the fact of being a criminal (as they don't follow the law), they would violate it anyways.

But most crimes are committed on the fly without necessarily anything more than a matter of convenience.  Most criminals don't think that far ahead.  But then our laws are supposed to be designed to prosecute found criminals.  But we have casper-milque-toast writing the laws and now muzzies taking over most main government functions paid for by the taxpayers. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.