Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Starbucks issues ultimatum: People who believe in traditional marriage not welcomed as customers

11 posts in this topic

I would hope that people would post this on starbucks stores/convenient stores/etc that sell this drink. 

Slowly but surely, traditional American culture and values are being swept away by liberal, progressive activists and culture warriors who actively encourage a break from our past, even if they don't say so directly.

The latest example of this dramatic cultural shift comes from coffee icon Starbucks, whose CEO and founder recently told customers and shareholders who happen to believe in the historical nature of marriage as a construct between one man and one woman to stay out of his stores.

At the company's annual meeting in Seattle recently, CEO/founder Howard Schultz was challenged by a shareholder who questioned his well-publicized position of supporting gay marriage and last year's support of a referendum in Washington state backing same-sex marriages. Schultz's position led to calls to boycott Starbucks from the National Organization for Marriage, and the shareholder explained that led to lower-than-expected earnings.
No tolerance for traditional points of view etc 

1 person likes this

I support any boycott of any American sales that support the anti American ideals .

Now from this point on Starbucks can kiss my a&& good by .

I will make my own coffee !

I haven't liked Starbucks for a while now. Trying to shove the race together crap down ppls throats did it for me. But now this is just stupid.  We should all make signs and post them at our local starbums. 

I support any boycott of any American sales that support the anti American ideals .

Now from this point on Starbucks can kiss my a&& good by .

I will make my own coffee !

Overpriced coffee is easy to boycott, Their stores dominate way too many street corners, another stain on the American landscape.

Overpriced coffee is easy to boycott, Their stores dominate way too many street corners, another stain on the American landscape.

I believe the buggers are coming to my country as well.  I love my coffee but that is way, way too much for a cuppa  They can stick that stuff where the rainbow Doritos went..

Now it will be known as part of the visual pollution .

I just printed out 50 fliers with this information . 

I would hope that people would post this on starbucks stores/convenient stores/etc that sell this drink. 

Slowly but surely, traditional American culture and values are being swept away by liberal, progressive activists and culture warriors who actively encourage a break from our past, even if they don't say so directly.

The latest example of this dramatic cultural shift comes from coffee icon Starbucks, whose CEO and founder recently told customers and shareholders who happen to believe in the historical nature of marriage as a construct between one man and one woman to stay out of his stores.

At the company's annual meeting in Seattle recently, CEO/founder Howard Schultz was challenged by a shareholder who questioned his well-publicized position of supporting gay marriage and last year's support of a referendum in Washington state backing same-sex marriages. Schultz's position led to calls to boycott Starbucks from the National Organization for Marriage, and the shareholder explained that led to lower-than-expected earnings.
No tolerance for traditional points of view etc 

This is illegal, they are a corporation, they are not entitled to disallow someone based on there beliefs.

Well normally I would say that gay fuck lover sealed his own business demise/fate,
but most people are just too caught up in other shit to even notice or even care. Sadly
he'll continue with hardly a bump/slump in his profits! Memories are short here in the
USA.

Last evening my daughters boyfriend said he was going to starfucks and asked if me
or my wife wanted anything? I just laughed and said "fuck no."

Won't buy a coffee from a mom and pop shop, but what's the idea paying $10 for a lousy cup of the latest fad coffee?

Last evening my daughters boyfriend said he was going to starfucks and asked if me
or my wife wanted anything? I just laughed and said "fuck no."

You should ask him does he support marriage between a man and a woman if he says yes, then present him this article that says if he does then starbums doesn't want him as a customer.

Edited by rbear
clarification

Won't buy a coffee from a mom and pop shop, but what's the idea paying $10 for a lousy cup of the latest fad coffee?

Now, convert that into my currency @ 13.34 to the US$ - They can stick that coffee where the sun don't shine!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.