Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

12 Things You Were Not Told About Adolph Hitler and Nazi Germany

21 posts in this topic

“After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived.”

– John F. Kennedy

Adolph Hitler was raised in a middle class family, and during the early years of his life his family even went through a difficult period of starvation.  After being a soldier in world war I, on January 30th 1933, he found himself head of the German government, fulfilling the dream of every poor and middle class person who ever sought to make it big.

We are all familiar with the story of Hitler that the United States would like you to believe.  Hitler has been made out to be one of the most “evil” people to have ever lived, slaughtering millions of innocent jews.  This same story has been echoed throughout Hollywood for decades, and by now it’s safe to say billions of dollars have been spent to convince you of this black and white, good vs evil perspective about the Nazi regime.  What if it isn’t entirely accurate?

After investigating the work of others who have documented history in an unbiased fashion, as well as those who have interviewed people who worked and lived alongside Hitler, there is strong evidence to suggest that what we’ve been told is extremely inaccurate.  A completely new examination of Hitler and Nazi Germany during World War II is required, and from this examination a different story is sure to emerge.

Here are 12 things you were not told about Adolph Hitler and Nazi Germany:

1. Hitler Broke Free from the International Banking Cartels cont

I've seen the holocaust video where they make the camps out to be like country clubs and that doesn't seem right either. Aren't there thousands of survivors that can speak the truth? There's more propaganda surrounding Hitler than any other dictator in recent history.

I've seen the holocaust video where they make the camps out to be like country clubs and that doesn't seem right either. Aren't there thousands of survivors that can speak the truth? There's more propaganda surrounding Hitler than any other dictator in recent history.

See Hellstorm vid, it will give you a more accurate view of what they did to Germany.I have seen it and it is wow, terrible what they did to the German people. Also for real history and not what they "brainwash" people with (the accurate story of Hitler here http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4677-columbus-killed-way-more-than-hitler/?page=3 Its toward the bottom and starts with "now the truth". cnt + f "now the truth" without quotes. What we do know, Hitler was asked what should we do about the Jew problem? He said "lets wait till the war is over then come to a conclusion". The west & friends say "Hitler wanted to exterminate all the jews and Himler. Err.. <----Its a lie. I have done enough research into this stuff to come to find out that while he may have done/encourages lots of bad things, he also done tons of good things. The war was postponed basically as long as possible by the us so they could go and take the research Hitler and friends done then use that to advance that agenda (via covert ops). I have seen tons of evidence about this, and still come across it often.

There is also this The real truth about Hitler/WW2 . Although I haven't viewed those vids on there yet or read the thread, I just came across them. It is probably "Hitler, The Greatest Story Ever Told".

Edited by rbear
updated info, put link in

I'm still waiting to see Hellstorm video. Its banned here. Maybe it will shead some more light on the subject. What we do know however, Hitler was asked what should we do about the Jew problem? He said "lets wait till the war is over then come to a conclusion". The west & friends say "hitler wanted to exterminate all the jews and Himler. Err.. <----Its a lie. I have done enough research into this stuff to come to find out that while he may have done/encourages lots of bad things, he also done tons of good things. The war was postponed basically as long as possible by the us so they could go and take the research Hitler and friends done then use that to advance that agenda (via covert ops). I have seen tons of evidence about this, and still come across it often.

Too much propaganda from both sides.  Two wrongs do not make a right - but what is fact is that not everything Adolf did was bad.  Not everything attributed to him is quite factual either.  Much was done in his name for which he had no idea.  I do not think the average person today would know what was fact and what was fiction.

Imagine, if Hitler had won, would we have this refugee issue today?

Too much propaganda from both sides.  Two wrongs do not make a right - but what is fact is that not everything Adolf did was bad.  Not everything attributed to him is quite factual either.  Much was done in his name for which he had no idea.  I do not think the average person today would know what was fact and what was fiction.

Imagine, if Hitler had won, would we have this refugee issue today? <---- I think not. See Hitler was played by the Kazarian Jews/Bushes who financed him and allowed to grow/etc so they can go then take his work and send them back to the before era. Basically they needed another war. There is a monument in Washington I posted about a few times depicting ww1, ww2, ww3(which hasn't happened yet but lays out their plans each time) . 

Imagine, if Hitler had won, would we have this refugee issue today?

updated more info you may want to know on post below (revised above) for Falk, start w/ bold below

See Hellstorm vid, it will give you a more accurate view of what they did to Germany.I have seen it and it is wow, terrible what they did to the German people. Also for real history and not what they "brainwash" people with (the accurate story of Hitler here http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4677-columbus-killed-way-more-than-hitler/?page=3 Its toward the bottom and starts with "now the truth". cnt + f "now the truth" without quotes. What we do know, Hitler was asked what should we do about the Jew problem? He said "lets wait till the war is over then come to a conclusion". The west & friends say "Hitler wanted to exterminate all the jews and Himler. Err.. <----Its a lie. I have done enough research into this stuff to come to find out that while he may have done/encourages lots of bad things, he also done tons of good things. The war was postponed basically as long as possible by the us so they could go and take the research Hitler and friends done then use that to advance that agenda (via covert ops). I have seen tons of evidence about this, and still come across it often.

There is also this The real truth about Hitler/WW2 . Although I haven't viewed those vids on there yet or read the thread, I just came across them. It is probably "Hitler, The Greatest Story Ever Told".

Adolph Hitler was no saint!

He was not the man demonized in history either.

If I could send Hitler or Hussein Obama straight to Hell it would be the latter.

Without hesitation!

Now there is a demon in H******** clothing.

:smfjsraq: << True vermin!

“After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived.”

– John F. Kennedy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COyuE0pUEAArr-c.jpg

Edited by Cinnamon

RBear.

Do you realize how close Germany came to winning it all?

Would like a peek into alternate universe.

Just to view a history book circa late 1940s after Germans won war.

Not that is something worth seeing.

:wink:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.