Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

The Entire Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia (Updated)

26 posts in this topic

Note: Gordon Duff said he puts out 60/40 disinfo. So keep this in mind as reading and build on prior knowledge/research/etc. -------------------

So, now   These people are masters of deception and are very proud of it.  What is wonderful is how the energy coming into this planet right now, is thwarting almost everything they try to do.  Why?  What is going on right now?

This below is probably one of the best write ups on these Khazarians, especially the updates.  I did not know they were those that developed the slave trade out of Africa, and it was today, blamed on the so called Jews.  Well, they are not Jews, but use it as cover.

This is one of the most detailed write ups on their active slave trading and its also a great presentation on the Boxer rebellions and their role in these happenings due to their universal drug trading and the destruction it was causing on the Chinese people.

This below also goes into great detail about the Russian Revolution and the Khazar mafia army called “the Bolsheviks”  and how they got revenge on Russia and then did the same to German and french royalty in Europe and prior to all that, they murdered the British royalty and replaced them with fakes.  It does not tell us “how” they did that, only that they did.   Don’t forget, we did a blog on Shiff, JP morgan company that wrote a check to trotsky ( AKA Bronstein) for $20 million dollars to conduct the Russian revolution and Shiff was also a Khazar working for Rothschild.  

But what was very interesting was how long this revenge against Russia and America had been going  on.  I guess it was the Russians that blocked the British ships trying to come to America to fight the Revolution, and the Russians blockaded them.   But that reminded me of another time the Russians helped America, which was the USS Liberty fiasco. etc too much to list continue reading here

The more I read about the Jews, Khazars, Nazis, Holohoax, and other screwed-up history, the more confused I get.  I have said for years that everything is a fake -- and I mean Everything-- politics, history, science, entertainment, and all the other propaganda I learned in school and church. I've decided that whatever THEY put into the public domain is a dam' Yankee lie. And I was a dam' Yankee myself! :lol_alpha:

This is my favorite cartoon now. I hadn't realized you can get bumper stickers for every ct.

http://www.vaccinews.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/vaccine-is-autism.png

Next project: look for History = Zionist lies. O.o.o, that one maybe not on my Subaru. :damned:

The more I read about the Jews, Khazars, Nazis, Holohoax, and other screwed-up history, the more confused I get.  I have said for years that everything is a fake -- and I mean Everything-- politics, history, science, entertainment, and all the other propaganda I learned in school and church. I've decided that whatever THEY put into the public domain is a dam' Yankee lie.

re to __ : I was there also, but Khazars = fake jews, or zionist/etc. I refer you to this thread, and if you do nothing more, see the youtube video on it (post #2) http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4234-shemitah-denied-god-says-no-to-illuminati’s-timeline/ . It will clear a lot up. :-)

The more I read about the Jews, Khazars, Nazis, Holohoax, and other screwed-up history, the more confused I get.  I have said for years that everything is a fake -- and I mean Everything-- politics, history, science, entertainment, and all the other propaganda I learned in school and church. I've decided that whatever THEY put into the public domain is a dam' Yankee lie. And I was a dam' Yankee myself! :lol_alpha:

This is my favorite cartoon now. I hadn't realized you can get bumper stickers for every ct.

Next project: look for History = Zionist lies. O.o.o, that one maybe not on my Subaru. :damned:

Have you watched the Hellstorm Video? Also after you do or before, bookmark this link  post #5 & 6 --> http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4187-obamas-500-million-fail-only-4-us-trained-syrians-fighting-isis/

Edited by rbear
+ 5

I was listening to the audio on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4678-david-duke-leading-jewish-publication-boasts-that-jews-lead-efforts-for-refugees/ and it says that the Khazar's came later. Basically it says they were created as a smokescreen to hide the fact that almost all jews have the same ideology as in world domination minus a very small minority. In other research on this, it seems about 20% or less of them(jews)  that don't have the world domination ideology. Their small minority is overshadowed by those that do which makes up for their small minority(fills in their part).

I was listening to the audio on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4678-david-duke-leading-jewish-publication-boasts-that-jews-lead-efforts-for-refugees/ and it says that the Khazar's came later. Basically it says they were created as a smokescreen to hide the fact that almost all jews have the same ideology as in world domination minus a very small minority. In other research on this, it seems about 20% or less of them(jews)  that don't have the world domination ideology. Their small minority is overshadowed by those that do which makes up for their small minority(fills in their part).

I had considered this, that maybe the Khazar story was made up because after all how would I be able to tell the difference? The proof for me is that the so called jews are white. THe hebrews are from the middle east and northern Africa. There has never been a predominately white population in any of those regions except maybe for when the Christians were on their crusade.

If the bible has any truth to it at all then the Hebrews were supposed to be enslaved and oppressed as the African Americans are/were. The bible even says that they would be sold as slaves in a foreign land and brought there on ships.

The "Jews" are wealthy and powerful as a people which is the opposite of what the bible says they should be. And if you don't believe the bible well then there is no such thing as a descendant of Judah anyway.

The "Jews" lived in Egypt and were sometimes mistaken for Egyptians. The Egyptians were dark skinned, not white as you see in the movies. There are also ancient depictions of what appear to to black Africans wearing the tell tale golden ear rings, round hats, girdles and fringes (as the Hebrews were described in the bible) being enslaved by other dark skinned Egyptians in Egypt.

Solomon even says that he is black. One of the supposed miracles of Moses was to put his hand in his cloak and when it came out it was white as snow. He then put it back and pulled it out again and it had returned to normal. That would not be much of a miracle if Moses were white.

So the Hebrews could not have been white, yes that means Jesus too, if he ever even existed.

Edited by GoodBees

I had considered this, that maybe the Khazar story was made up because after all how would I be able to tell the difference? The proof for me is that the so called jews are white. THe hebrews are from the middle east and northern Africa. There has never been a predominately white population in any of those regions except maybe for when the Christians were on their crusade.

If the bible has any truth to it at all then the Hebrews were supposed to be enslaved and oppressed as the African Americans are/were. The bible even says that they would be sold as slaves in a foreign land and brought there on ships.

The "Jews" are wealthy and powerful as a people which is the opposite of what the bible says they should be. And if you don't believe the bible well then there is no such thing as a descendant of Judah anyway.

The "Jews" lived in Egypt and were sometimes mistaken for Egyptians. The Egyptians were dark skinned, not white as you see in the movies. There are also ancient depictions of what appear to to black Africans wearing the tell tale golden ear rings, round hats, girdles and fringes (as the Hebrews were described in the bible) being enslaved by other dark skinned Egyptians in Egypt.

Solomon even says that he is black. One of the supposed miracles of Moses was to put his hand in his cloak and when it came out it was white as snow. He then put it back and pulled it out again and it had returned to normal. That would not be much of a miracle if Moses were white.

So the Hebrews could not have been white, yes that means Jesus too, if he ever even existed.

I have considered all you said before also, and now also. I have also came to the conclusion that (possibly) Jews were not white but arabs/darker skinned people. I am not saying this is 100% fact but lots of things come to this conclusion I have read also. How this ties into the muslims/arabs/wtv having the Quran(sp?) or Koran (I've seen it spelled differently in different places) I have no idea.

There is a picture I seen in some (sorry I don't know what else to call them but Mexicans) house and while it looked like Jesus, it wasn't exactly as portrayed in most places (White). The picture was darker and it said that was the living Jesus in some part of the world. He was only revealed for a short time to his followers (in flesh) and will come out when the time is right again. This was about 18 years ago when I seen this picture. Through the years I have came across it on the web and a few articles about it (the pic) but only went hmm. I left it at that. 

Now more on this matter is http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4389-rabbi-says-jews-should-renounce-“whiteness”-and-double-down-on-anti-racism , so either way, they are trying to morph/change identity either once again, or something like that.

That is quite hilarious since white is a color and not just a race. How can a black man renounce his blackness? How can a white man renounce his whiteness? That was the first thing that struck me as odd about the whole Hitler story when I first heard it as a child. How can a Caucasian be racist against other Caucasians? Did not all white people originate from the caucuses? (have you ever tried to spell Caucasus? It apparently is not easy. lol) Eastern Europe basically.

The "Jews" claiming to be a different race than other whites is like the English claiming to be a different race than the French. Or a Texan claiming to be a different race than the Oklahoman's. Sure, we are all descended from different family lineages but we are all white and descended from white ancestors. Unless over billions of years we, oh wait never mind that is clearly nonsense also.

That is also what makes their talmud so ridiculous. They are Goy whether they know it or like it or not as far as I can tell. We are all goy I guess. The talmud was written in Babylon as far as I can tell.by God knows who but I am pretty sure that whoever wrote it was not white.

The original book of racism (talmud) needs to be burned and erased from history. Wait a minute? Didn't someone else decide it was time to burn all of the evil books?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.