Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

It's not offten I give kudos to a web site

9 posts in this topic

It's not often I give kudos to a web site . True

I just want to share this site of incite; check it out and tell me what you think . I know there are those of you who are a sharper tool than I in this shed .

So I am asking your opinion .

Montalk.net

http://montalk.net/

I'd like to read more of it, but the low-contrast, light on dark design makes my eyes hurt.

Site has some good info. On the individual article pages, there's a "Doc Mode" button in the menu on the right, that changes it to a dark text on white background.

1 person likes this

I went to the website, I tried everything, but I can't get anywhere. what do I have to do to register?

A great site. I put it on my thread of best ct sources, which needs refreshing. I'm surprised RoadToad hasn't been to it.

And his name sounds like Montauk, where ET experiments took place back in the ?70s.

A great site. I put it on my thread of best ct sources, which needs refreshing. I'm surprised RoadToad hasn't been to it.

And his name sounds like Montauk, where ET experiments took place back in the ?70s.

:b0vpxS8:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.