Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Planned Parenthood Denies Videos Show ‘graphic and disturbing images’

12 posts in this topic

Warning! Disturbing video of fully intact aborted baby who is still alive and moving in the video at this link. Wtf can I say, except what the hell do these people think they are doing!? This is so shocking. Planned Parenthood you can go straight to hell and I am pretty sure you will!

Planned Parenthood attempted to fend off criticisms made on the GOP debate stage earlier this week, issuing a letter to abortion opponent Carly Fiorina denying that undercover videos show babies fighting for life, which they in fact do.

<snip>

“As regards to Planned Parenthood, anyone who has watched this videotape, I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama to watch these tapes. Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain,” Fiorina said, as the crowd began stirring to applause.

<snip>

http://www.infowars.com/planned-parenthood-denies-videos-show-graphic-and-disturbing-images/

They're evil, and evil people will spend eternity in hell denying they did anything wrong. They deserve to be continually dismembered and reassembled for eternity.

They're evil, and evil people will spend eternity in hell denying they did anything wrong. They deserve to be continually dismembered and reassembled for eternity.

Yes, Challenger, I agree, there's got to be some punishment for acts like this.  I want them all put in prison right now and on death row, if that isn't murder, I don't know what is.

Where's the mother of this baby? And it is a baby, no matter how much they try to disinfect what they do with the word fetus. Does she even know this happened? Would she care if she did?

I just hope that this issue isn't forgotten before the next (s)election. Not that votes matter, I just want to see people start holding public officials to account.

Yes, Challenger, I agree, there's got to be some punishment for acts like this.  I want them all put in prison right now and on death row, if that isn't murder, I don't know what is.

Where's the mother of this baby? And it is a baby, no matter how much they try to disinfect what they do with the word fetus. Does she even know this happened? Would she care if she did?

put in prison right now and on death row

Bull shit ! I call for public executions in the town's square .

Wow, a lot of years of getting away from religion, but these warped "people". the Muslim menace, keeps bring quotes to mind:

Isaiah 5:20King James Version (KJV)

"0 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

About sums the Planned Parenthood twistedness up. 8-(  Starting to make me rethink  stuff, darn it. ;-P

Wow, a lot of years of getting away from religion, but these warped "people". the Muslim menace, keeps bring quotes to mind:

"0 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

About sums the Planned Parenthood twistedness up. 8-(  Starting to make me rethink  stuff, darn it. ;-P

True. Everything's upside down.

re to bolded: No idea where the mother is, but by giving the baby up/outing it, I would stem to think that she would not care. After all, she had it and then aborted it or gave it away to unplanned parenthood (the correct word, not "planned parenthood". 

re to bolded, Unfortunately God doesn't seem to act/act enough. He just lets bad things continue to happen, over and over. The woe, well its often way too late...

re to bolded, Unfortunately God doesn't seem to act/act enough. He just lets bad things continue to happen, over and over. The woe, well its often way too late...

So, what man does is God's fault? Mankind turned their backs on God millennia ago; why should God rescue us for ruining everything? And do you think that because God doesn't act now, that he never will? Without God, there is no hope of ultimate justice. Those who died after a life of evil will never be held to account, and those who were victims of foul play will never be repaid. It seems to me that a lot of people want God to do two mutually-exclusive things: leave people alone, but micromanage people so nothing bad happens.

Edited by Challenger

So, what man does is God's fault? Mankind turned their backs on God millennia ago; why should God rescue us for ruining everything? And do you think that because God doesn't act now, that he never will? Without God, there is no hope of ultimate justice. Those who died after a life of evil will never be held to account, and those who were victims of foul play will never be repaid. It seems to me that a lot of people want God to do two mutually-exclusive things: leave people alone, but micromanage people so nothing bad happens.

Not everyone turned their backs on God. Many did and do, but not all. Take Jimmy Saville for instance, I fail to see how allowing this guy to rape over 1k girls and nothing happen till he died can be considered justice at all. Heck this is no different than those who deny God and will go to hell just because of this, where they will meet their fate also. I have heard that there is different stages or levels of hell, however since they will all be in a lake of fire/etc, I am not understanding how one level can be different than the other considering they are all in fire. Also it will be a spirit, so I am not sure spirits can even feel pain, as opposed to flesh/an animal. Yes you can say "he/she broke my heart and I felt it and that is not physical pain, however lots of people abuse people emotionally/etc, but fire would not hurt a spirit such as a ghost from my understanding.

Not everyone turned their backs on God. Many did and do, but not all. Take Jimmy Saville for instance, I fail to see how allowing this guy to rape over 1k girls and nothing happen till he died can be considered justice at all. Heck this is no different than those who deny God and will go to hell just because of this, where they will meet their fate also. I have heard that there is different stages or levels of hell, however since they will all be in a lake of fire/etc, I am not understanding how one level can be different than the other considering they are all in fire. Also it will be a spirit, so I am not sure spirits can even feel pain, as opposed to flesh/an animal. Yes you can say "he/she broke my heart and I felt it and that is not physical pain, however lots of people abuse people emotionally/etc, but fire would not hurt a spirit such as a ghost from my understanding.

Jesus died and rose again so whoever doesn't turn their backs on God can be reconciled to Him (saved). But again, it is NOT God's fault for failing to zap every crime the instant it happens, or prevent it from happening in the first place. Who says God is supposed to micromanage us and keep us from harming ourselves or others? We'd all be puppets then. I fail to see how sending someone like Saville to eternal torture isn't justice, or that his victims spend eternity in heaven isn't justice.

As for levels of punishment, that's justice, making the punishment fit the crime. Why should the kind atheist suffer the same as the muslim suicide bomber? Being banished from heaven is what all who rejected God wanted, but beyond that there must be consequences according to what people did. Your opinion about "spirits such as a ghost" being somehow different from how our human spirits will perceive joy or pain in the afterlife doesn't prove anything. Even God feels sadness and joy, frustration and peace.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.