Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

A Military Coup Has Now Been Placed As A Viable Option!

58 posts in this topic

Talk of a Military Coup:

I have read that a military coup is on the table, but not planned.
It was said that a plan will not work well, but a situation that may
develop and present itself may allow for a swift movement into
action. That is the only way that will ever happen if it does happen
at all. This is what those in charge have claimed themselves. This
is not any inside information as this was posted on the internet by
a US general who's name I cannot remember. It was posted a few
months back.

It is quite possible the military are waiting for a move here in America
by ISIS to take drastic action in a coup attempt. This is not what the
military want because the people will not understand what's happening,
and will most likely never support it. They are worried that the public
will view that move as an attempt to take over the country like an
invading army to take our freedoms away when they are actually
attempting to restore them. This is what the general actually claimed
himself. They will be viewed as hostile forces themselves.

The military is concerned that many people will instead be out in the
street fighting against them as there would be no time to warn the people
of their true intent. Especially since the need to move swiftly would hamper
the notification of the public and give away their intentions to the enemy.

The above general did say that this was a very real and viable option which
they are considering, but only if and when the situation presents itself.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Poll finds almost a third of Americans would support a military coup

Almost a third of Americans could imagine supporting a military coup against their own government, according to a new poll.

The YouGov survey showed 29% of Americans could imagine supporting a coup. Yet, 41% said they could not imagine supporting such an event.

YouGov, which conducts internet polls about “politics, public affairs, products, brands and other topics of general interest”, surveyed 1,000 people online on the issue.

They found that 43% of Republicans would support a military coup in certain instances, while only 20% of Democrats and 29% of independents would.

The overall numbers increased when participants were “asked whether they would hypothetically support the military stepping in to take control from a civilian government which is beginning to violate the constitution”. 43% said yes to this, and 29% said no.

<snip>

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/11/military-coup-some-americans-would-vote-yes

Here's a link to the pollsters site:

https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/09/09/could-coup-happen-in-united-states/

I wonder what prompted them to make this a poll in the first place. WTF moment.

Edited by Cinnamon

I have to say, given the purging of military leaders under Obama's reign, exactly who would this Military Coup be in favor of?
I highly doubt it would be in the Citizen's best interests, having some General claim it is in our best interest makes it even more suspect.

1 person likes this

Poll finds almost a third of Americans would support a military coup

Almost a third of Americans could imagine supporting a military coup against their own government, according to a new poll.

The YouGov survey showed 29% of Americans could imagine supporting a coup. Yet, 41% said they could not imagine supporting such an event.

YouGov, which conducts internet polls about “politics, public affairs, products, brands and other topics of general interest”, surveyed 1,000 people online on the issue.

They found that 43% of Republicans would support a military coup in certain instances, while only 20% of Democrats and 29% of independents would.

The overall numbers increased when participants were “asked whether they would hypothetically support the military stepping in to take control from a civilian government which is beginning to violate the constitution”. 43% said yes to this, and 29% said no.

<snip>

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/11/military-coup-some-americans-would-vote-yes

Here's a link to the pollsters site:

https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/09/09/could-coup-happen-in-united-states/

I wonder what prompted them to make this a poll in the first place. WTF moment.

Well if anyone is gonna do it, they better get a move-on!

I have to say, given the purging of military leaders under Obama's reign, exactly who would this Military Coup be in favor of?
I highly doubt it would be in the Citizen's best interests, having some General claim it is in our best interest makes it even more suspect.

You would be surprised at just how many there are who will side in the peoples favor!
They just weren'
t being truthful when asked if they would fire on American citizens. That's
why they're still there. Sometimes it pays to sling a little bullshit here and there!

You would be surprised at just how many there are who will side in the peoples favor!They just weren't being truthful when asked if they would fire on American citizens. That'swhy they're still there. Sometimes it pays to sling a little bullshit here and there!

Yes it does. People on the inside can do the most damage. Pounding your chest and going against them will never put you in a position where you have the advantage unless it's all out violent altercations.  This has been proven over and over by Congress and inhabitants of the White House. Trojan horses.

1 person likes this

Yes it does. People on the inside can do the most damage. Pounding your chest and going against them will never put you in a position where you have the advantage unless it's all out violent altercations.  This has been proven over and over by Congress and inhabitants of the White House. Trojan horses.

I used to tell all those revolution pushers the same thing that there was a time and a place
for all of that. Not spewing threats against the government openly on forums. I was called a
shill, traitor, and everything else under the sun. I believe you remember Cinnamon on DJ, and
even a little here in the beginning. It got so bad that shep had to ban all of them.

It's a bit late in my opinion. However, we'll see what happens.

It's really never too late as long as they catch it before or at the very start of martial law.

It's really never too late as long as they catch it before or at the very start of martial law.

Yeah, you have a point.

I used to tell all those revolution pushers the same thing that there was a time and a placefor all of that. Not spewing threats against the government openly on forums. I was called a
shill, traitor, and everything else under the sun. I believe you remember Cinnamon on DJ, and
even a little here in the beginning. It got so bad that shep had to ban all of them.

Yea those types are infuriating, prepare, and wait.

Yea those types are infuriating, prepare, and wait.

... and live to fight another day instead of being hauled off and never to be seen
again even before you had a chance to get started!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.